Henderson vs Lindale

JHS2000

I've seen both of em, whichever one has the hot hand will get it, they both have good weapons.

The more I think about it Lindale has a 1-2 combo so I'll take the Eagles in a clsoe one. I still think J'Ville is tough with that Garland kid in the Wildcat fomation.

Lindale is running the fooball to perfection right now. eating up lots of clock and still finding the endzone. My only concern is how the defense will respond in a big game, and THIS IS A BIG GAME. Henderson has lots of weapons, but then again so do the eagles. Ill take Lindale by a touchdown if they come out playing motivated like they did last week. FINISH

Henderson's rush defense is the best I've seen in the district so far, so I don't expect Broussard or the other kid to run wild like they have been. On the other side of the ball, Jenkins can beat you with his arm and with his legs. Henderson should win this game by at least 2 TD's.

henderson by 2 td

I love getting underestimated!!! Lindale is not the same pushover team people saw in predistrict. They are out to prove something. Dont get me wrong i think Henderson, despite losing to J ville is the most dangerous team in this district but Lindale is on a mission right now and if Henderson overlooks them or takes them lightly then things could go south in a hurry. Ross is gnna get his yards and Broussard will add to his highlight reel. Its just going to happen. The question is can the Defense play good football for 4 quarters?? Good luck both teams, but GO EAGLES!!

This should be a great game between both teams. I think Lindale will have the usual yardage in running the ball, over 250 yards. They should mix in over 100 yards passing. Tyrell Jenkins and Matt Broussard will have 2 exceptional runs a piece and both should have a touchdown passing and running the ball. I'll take the final score to be 32-30 Lindale.

With only two weeks left in the season, it is still hard to get a good read on this district. I really think any team is very capable of beating the other. Even Nac, without a win in district, has the skill players to pull off an upset. I think Henderson will win this game though. Our defense had a rough outing last week, and I expect to see them fired up about playing well this week. Our offense has a lot of fight in them. They are not overly impressive in any one area, but they put it all together and form a very balanced attack. This team has proven the last couple of weeks that they expect to win and will fight till the end to do it. From what I have heard, Lindale runs the ball quite a bit, and I think that matches up well against our defense. That is the main reason why I say Henderson 28 Lindale 14.

The outcome of this game along with the outcome of the Marshall SS game, will decide all 4 teams playoff games most likely. Each of the above mentioned teams should be the ones to go small school. So the loser of this game will probably play the winner of the Marshall SS game being played on the same night. If these coaches were smart, each team will have coaches scouting both of these games this week.

calm down henderson went 1-9 last year only won 5 games and no playoffs yet. My point is no one is underestimating lindale or whitehouse. Key fact we have not prove anything yet just that we are a better team.

I agree with that 100%. Henderson is by far the most improved team i have seen this year. I think its funny how at the beginning Lindale as well as Henderson were picked to be the bottom of the district and now they both have hopes to win the district. Thats why i love High School football!!