Week 0: 16-3A

rickybobby81

<_< :hmm:

Let the madness begin. Pick the winner boys and girls.

Carthage @ Jacksonville

Gilmer vs. Atlanta

Gladewater @ Canton

Henderson vs. Mt. Pleasant

Spring Hill @ Lindale

Pittsburg @ Jefferson

CARTHAGE 50% CHANCE :hmm:

GILMER

CANTON

HENDERSON

LINDALE

PITTSBURG

Jacksonville over Carthage

Gilmer over Atlanta

Gladewater over Canton

Henderson over Mt Pleasant

Lindale over Spring Hill

Pittsburg over Jefferson

This is the way I see it, too. That Carthage/Jacksonville game ought to be a barn burner. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Spring Hill upset Lindale, but I'm seeing these games playing out the way FriscoFan is......

I am getting a kick out of everyone not voting for Spring Hill and Gladewater! Are you serious about your selections? Are you kidding me? Some of you have chosen your picks with some sort of intelligence, but please people, Gladewater and Spring Hill are going to shock a lot of you so-called doubters out there, and I can't wait to read your responses come Saturday morning. If they do lose, then I will admit that Lindale and Canton were the better team, but at least I have faith in these two teams!

I am getting a kick out of everyone not voting for Spring Hill and Gladewater! Are you serious about your selections? Are you kidding me? Some of you have chosen your picks with some sort of intelligence, but please people, Gladewater and Spring Hill are going to shock a lot of you so-called doubters out there, and I can't wait to read your responses come Saturday morning. If they do lose, then I will admit that Lindale and Canton were the better team, but at least I have faith in these two teams!

Carthage @ Jacksonville

Gilmer vs. Atlanta

Gladewater @ Canton

Henderson vs. Mt. Pleasant

Spring Hill @ Lindale

Pittsburg @ Jefferson

:thumbsup: :highfive:

Carthage @ Jacksonville (Carthage in a close one)

Gilmer vs. Atlanta (Gilmer)

Gladewater @ Canton (Gladewater, but the Bear's secondary will have to work)

Henderson vs. Mt. Pleasant (Henderson, defense, defense, defense)

Spring Hill @ Lindale (I was going to pick Lindale, but just have a feeling about this game, so am saying Spring Hill, and the Panthers could win by a big margin)

Pittsburg @ Jefferson (Pittsburg, I think this will be really close)

Carthage @ Jacksonville (I think Jacksonville QB will be too much for Carthage. J-vill by 10.

Gilmer vs. Atlanta (Gilmer will win, but Atlanta will put up a fight in the first half)

Gladewater @ Canton (Gladwater over Canton)

Henderson vs. Mt. Pleasant (Henderson by alot - I hope)

Spring Hill @ Lindale (Spring Hill might suprise Lindale and I hope so, but I think Lindale will take this one, I dont want Henderson to suffer the first loss after the drop from 4A to 3A)

Pittsburg @ Jefferson (Pitt)