Chapel hill vs. palestine

Chill5000

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Palestine can beat Chapel hill but they will have to play mistake free football to do so. The Bulldogs have a way of making teams pay for their mistakes. This is going to be a great game. Unfortunately for the first time in 8 years I will not be there. Hate missing this game, but I will be there in spirit and will be following the game.

PALESTINE WILL BE TOO MUCH FOR THE BULLDOGS SPEED,STREGTH ,HEART AND MIND SET TOO WIN{TPW} IN A BLOW OUT RUNNING THREW THE BULLDOGS I JUST DONT SEE THE BULLDOGS IN IT. THIS A KNEW FOOTBALL SEASON AND THE BULLDOGS NOT LOOKIN THE SAME LET'S GET EM CATS [WE ALL KNOW WHO WANTS IT MORE]

I will go out on a limb and say Chapel Hill gets their first win. With three games under their belt I think the coaching staff has enough data to put together winning game plan.

Well he will need to think of something A.S.A.P because starting off the season 0-3 when you are The defenning state champs and have a really tough district is not going to do it. Im sorry guy's but the way Lance Angle have his Wildcat's playing its know stopping them in this 1.

APGreatnessSmall.jpg

Palestine will have to be on its game. That being said Palestine has plenty of offensive firepower to put up a bunch of points, and hearing the struggles of Chapel Hill on offense, would sound like a Palestine win. I know Chapel Hill has a great coaching staff, and plenty of athletes to work with. Chapel Hill has played a brutal schedule.

This one being at home for Palestine will help and I do believe they will earn a hard fought win 35-21

Palestine will have to be on its game. That being said Palestine has plenty of offensive firepower to put up a bunch of points, and hearing the struggles of Chapel Hill on offense, would sound like a Palestine win. I know Chapel Hill has a great coaching staff, and plenty of athletes to work with. Chapel Hill has played a brutal schedule.

This one being at home for Palestine will help and I do believe they will earn a hard fought win 35-21

Chapel hills offense has some major kinks that need worked out. There defense is not bad at all they just find themselves on the field ALOT! There sucking wind the entire game. If coach Sitton and company can figure out whats lacking and where on offense I see our defense Playing alot better. Carthage has a great offense and Chapel hills D Made big plays to stop drives, yes I know they still gave up some big plays also but overall not bad. I think this will be Chapel Hills best game so far and I hope to see the offense create big plays,cause they have the athletes and speed to do so.

At the beginning of the year I remember looking at this game and having hopes of upsetting the defending champs. Funny how things change as the year goes. That said, things can change from one wee to the next and I have a feeling Chapel Hill will give us one heck of a game. I said 35-21 and I still feel like that is the way it will end. It will be tight until late.

im not talking talent wise...starting 0-4 will hurt their confidence even more..just dont know if theyll still have anything left..they gotta get this QB thing fixed and fast

True but I'm sure our coaches will send tye message that district and non district are 2 different seasons. At least I hope they do.

Palestine came within a whisker from upsetting LaVega, which IMO is tons better this season than what Chapel Hill has shown. Palestine is getting mention in 3A circles this season as having a very good team. I have not seen either play, but basing my opinion on just what I have been able to read about, I'd say CH has their work cut out for them to get the win this week against Palestine. Past seasons don't count.....only the here and now does. And guess what? Come Friday nite, Palestine will be the here and now. CH will have to turn it around fast cuz this Palestine team has already shown they belong this year.

Palestine came within a whisker from upsetting LaVega, which IMO is tons better this season than what Chapel Hill has shown. Palestine is getting mention in 3A circles this season as having a very good team. I have not seen either play, but basing my opinion on just what I have been able to read about, I'd say CH has their work cut out for them to get the win this week against Palestine. Past seasons don't count.....only the here and now does. And guess what? Come Friday nite, Palestine will be the here and now. CH will have to turn it around fast cuz this Palestine team has already shown they belong this year.

No doubt Palestine is looking great. This will be a tough win for ch.

Ch has the athletes to get it done. At this point, their mindset is not there. They will click soon. A win would really help these young kids mentally. It's tough mentally when you have a lot that have only played JV ball with this tough predistrict.