EF @ HS

Horns85

Don't forget about Pewitt.

oh yeah there's no doubt y'all can. Pewit is good enough to beat anybody this year if the cards fall right. Very solid. It's no doubt waskom has talent and by rights should be the favored team, but I also know that the most talented team very rarely wins thru. Js

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arp will! Js jethro there are 3 teams in our region that can beat waskom. Arp, Hughes springs and garrison. Not saying they will but all 3 are very very good at this point of the year.

Gotta throw PP in the mix too. They are good man.

Don't forget about Pewitt.

+1

JJ, how is the rest of yalls district looking

garrison is solid. Frankston sits right behind arp in third. Right now there is a 4 way tie for the 4th spot. Ug Hawkins west rusk and Winona are battling each other well. I think this weeks matchup with union grove and Hawkins tells us who get in. Don't count west rusk out yet but the loss to Hawkins really put them in a win out position. But if Hawkins wins out or ug they are out. Gonna be a good shake down to watch. Frankston has been injury riddled most of the season including its two 6'5 recievers. I was told they will be back by the playoffs.

Ok HS1988, I gotta hang with the Stang. PP gets second. Waskum gets third and EF gets fourth HS puts EF out of its misery this week. L-K will climb back in with a sound beating of Karnack the magnificent. Maybe next year Tiger fans

Good prediction but waskom will get second at least because they beat Pewitt.

Where's all the EF guys? I bet they got em a barrel to roll around the track while ol Coach Fairlane has the boys pushing the culvert. :)

im here 88, I'm still trying to get over that azz whooping we got Friday! 54-7 halftime SMDH.

so what happened Rock?? WaWa that good??

as much as I hate to say it! But I have to give credit where credit is do. yes they are a very good good football team. To be honest I knew they was going to beat us but I had no idea it was going to be like that. My hats off to them..

Im recouping from that whooping too. Kinda took the fun out of this week. Heck what can we really talk smack about now. I mean we werent even competitive. I dont believe in talking smack afterwards so i guess we have to wait until next season to smack talk you guys !!!! Haha

Its definitely not the same as last year!

I agree guys, it took the fun out of it. I'm not giving up on my yellow jackets,for now I just got to take the bitter with the sweet. I no for sure this is not our year to talk smack lol, year after next I'll be back full speed ahead.

Got a question HS88 and M for Life? HS has the advantage this year of facing all possible contenders except ND in yalls stadium. How do you all really expect the field to be by week 10, and does it have decent drainage? You can run a track meet on turf, but it aint so good to try to hold a track meet in a mud bog. Never been up there yet, just wondering.

I was convinced EF would try to do some new things against Waskom. Time of possession keeps the scores down if you can move the ball some. They did not, the scores were not held down. EF can run the ball better than what I saw last week. IMHO!

Got a question HS88 and M for Life? HS has the advantage this year of facing all possible contenders except ND in yalls stadium. How do you all really expect the field to be by week 10, and does it have decent drainage? You can run a track meet on turf, but it aint so good to try to hold a track meet in a mud bog. Never been up there yet, just wondering.

I was convinced EF would try to do some new things against Waskom. Time of possession keeps the scores down if you can move the ball some. They did not, the scores were not held down. EF can run the ball better than what I saw last week. IMHO!

I told y'all that there wouldn't be any changes last week, that is carved out in stone, lol! But hopefuly they can run and pass better than they did last week, only time will tell!