Franklin Lions

Tiger1995

One of the main points I am making is that CC defense must be kinda weak.... Trinity is not good at all and yet they score 27 points on them. If CC defense is that easy to score on it may be a track meet for Franklin. Then again like I posted before I cant see them getting past Rogers if they do meet.

One of the main points I am making is that CC defense must be kinda weak.... Trinity is not good at all and yet they score 27 points on them. If CC defense is that easy to score on it may be a track meet for Franklin. Then again like I posted before I cant see them getting past Rogers if they do meet.

CC will beat Rogers like a rented mule ....

I would wager that CC pulls a lot of their starters once they hit a certain point in the game. Would be interested in what quarter CC gave up the points.

21 in the 1st q. 1st 3 possessions, I think. Also, I may be mistaken, but I thought Franklin beat CC in the playoffs a few yrs back at Buffalo.

21 in the 1st q. 1st 3 possessions, I think. Also, I may be mistaken, but I thought Franklin beat CC in the playoffs a few yrs back at Buffalo.

They played lexington and got beat 24-0...I think CC was supposed to be pretty good that year too..