Gladewater vs Fairfield

coolbear99

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at this FF guy's take on Mack. Started the game by saying "we'll see how good this kid really is", and then ended the 3rd Qtr by saying "i can't wait to watch this kid play for A&M next year".

understandMack is Looking at LSU and TCU, not as solid

trust me the score won't be close but i'll be pulling for Gladewater anyway

No offense, but I'm not gonna trust you on this one. Gilmer may seem unbeatable to many, but I have seen that high flying offense get throttled on several occassions and I have seen better defenses than they have this year get rag-dolled by teams like GW.

No offense, but I'm not gonna trust you on this one. Gilmer may seem unbeatable to many, but I have seen that high flying offense get throttled on several occassions and I have seen better defenses than they have this year get rag-dolled by teams like GW.

that's fine. just remember i said Gilmer will win easily. only way i see Gladewater making it a game is if they can burn 7 to 8 mins every time they have the ball and score td's and get a few stops against Gilmer. GO BEARS!

Common opponents say otherwise. Just saying.

REALLY????? You are telling me that our common opponents say we are no better than the teams y'all have played this year? I don't know what you are drinking, but you need to put it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY????? You are telling me that our common opponents say we are no better than the teams y'all have played this year? I don't know what you are drinking, but you need to put it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Common opponents show that Gladewater should win. IMO I just hope I'm wrong We haven't played a team as good as GW