Joaquin at West Sabine

trueblue82

26-22 West Sabine with 1:04 left.

We have all but completed stalled out in Nates absence

89 yards and a TD on 4 carries. Kid was blowing up on WS. He was running better than I've ever seen him run. It's like when Shelbyville lost Burrell last year. There's other kids that can play the position, but it's not the same team without him.

89 yards and a TD on 4 carries. Kid was blowing up on WS. He was running better than I've ever seen him run. It's like when Shelbyville lost Burrell last year. There's other kids that can play the position, but it's not the same team without him.

I'm gonna say it now I'm sure you heard me say it before and during the game... It did not feel like a football game to me. Idk why and I'm sure I'm the only one but to me... To chase lambright... To the fat guy in the blue Nike shirt. This did not have the same feeling as a regular Friday night football game.

I'm gonna say it now I'm sure you heard me say it before and during the game... It did not feel like a football game to me. Idk why and I'm sure I'm the only one but to me... To chase lambright... To the fat guy in the blue Nike shirt. This did not have the same feeling as a regular Friday night football game.

I know what your saying. Some games it seems like players are going through the motions and the crowd is interested in everything but the game.

y'all sure don't like it when all your talking for the past 6 months just gets thrown back in your face...don't talk it if you can't handle it when you are wrong

by the way, calling someone classless, or a worm or a loser is NOT classy, so take that plank out of your eyes

y'all sure don't like it when all your talking for the past 6 months just gets thrown back in your face...don't talk it if you can't handle it when you are wrong

by the way, calling someone classless, or a worm or a loser is NOT classy, so take that plank out of your eyes

I'm pretty certain almost all Joaquin fans have said for the past 6 months that this was going to be a very tough district. Most of us picked Shelbyville to win the district when the season started. Pretty much everyone agreed that injuries to key players would play a part in the playoff race, just as it did last year. So far, that's looking spot on.

If they stay healthy, Shelbyville will win the district going away. What I don't get is the hostility that a couple of Shelbyville guys seem to have towards Joaquin. It's always been a friendly rivalry. Do you guys hate us that much? If so, you might try seeing a therapist, or a long sit-down with Doomer.

I'm pretty certain almost all Joaquin fans have said for the past 6 months that this was going to be a very tough district. Most of us picked

Shelbyville to win the district when the season started. Pretty much everyone agreed that injuries to key players would play a part in the playoff race, just as it did last year. So far, that's looking spot on.

If they stay healthy, Shelbyville will win the district going away. What I don't get is the hostility that a couple of Shelbyville guys seem to have towards Joaquin. It's always been a friendly rivalry. Do you guys hate us that much? If so, you might try seeing a therapist, or a long sit-down with Doomer.

We all knew... And they all should know it they should know if they say something negative to or about our football team we will defend them.

Lets back off on the name-calling, guys.

it ain't name calling. when a kid gets hurt,then somebody comes on here and makes a "make em quit" statement. c'mon man .

''make em quit'' is the Joaquin mantra posted on their locker room door...wasn't talking about any kid

I'm betting I'm not the only person that thinks Joaquin talks too much noise

got ya.

''make em quit'' is the Joaquin mantra posted on their locker room door...wasn't talking about any kid

I'm betting I'm not the only person that thinks Joaquin talks too much noise

Hold on a second. How would you know what's posted on the INSIDE of Joaquin's field house door?

maybe I'm from Joaquin?

maybe I walked by and somebody opened the door and I saw it?

maybe I'm psychic?

maybe I put it there?

maybe it was on facebook?

maybe twitter?

maybe I'm elvis?

Doubt it.

Possible

Don't exist

No chance

Likely

Could be

Elvis is dead.