Gilmer vs Bullard

Buckeye22

Rashad Ward's uncle was an absolute stud running back for Ore City back in the 90's. His name is Chad Royal, some of you old timers may remember him. He had multiple 2000 yard seasons. Ward should be starting or at least getting his fair share of carries. I would hate to see this kid quit because of politics

He told me he wanted to move back to ore city so he could play.I would hate to lose a stud like him.

You'll see lots of kids quitting in the next couple of years if things continue, and we dang sure will not have the move-ins that we have had. Why do you think Ward moved here in the first place? It wasn't to play on JV. What do I know though, I am an idiot that makes stupid comments.

I do not want to go back to the Doug Bush era...we are a explosive, everytime we touch the ball we expect to score team. Not a grinb it out type team and don't tell me we don't have the speed. No one on Bullard or Canton team can run with Morton, Lawhorn, Smith who all run low 4.4 forty times consistently. Where is the getting the ball to my best athletes in open space. Numerous kids from the state track team are still on the this team...l say again play calling.

First of all, not all three of those kids run low 4.4s consistently. That would put them in the top 10% of the NFL combine. I laugh when I hear people throw these numbers out like they happen all the time. A true low 4.4 is very rare. Much more rare than you think. Run it consistently and you will get an invite to the NFL combine after college.

Secondly, I promise you Dejuan Martin from Bullard and the Canton RB can run with anyone in the district.

Last, a lot of great teams in the State would love to be 8-0 right now with a 24 game win streak but keep complaining. Lol

• Like 2

Snow bird stick to what you know, I stand by what I said about 4.4 forty times with our kids, and it is not rare for a 150-170 lbs. kid who is athletic to run that time consistently. The freaks in the NFL can do it at 200+lbs. To the comment about whining about our record is foolish at best, what we are saying is that the team can play better from a personnel standpoint and play calling, address that. I have put my claims out there refute them. Knock it off with the blanket statement about be happy your undefeated because that doesn't mean we are playing to this teams potential and that is my main concern, these are legit concerns and on this social site we get to express them.

Snow bird stick to what you know, I stand by what I said about 4.4 forty times with our kids, and it is not rare for a 150-170 lbs. kid who is athletic to run that time consistently. The freaks in the NFL can do it at 200+lbs. To the comment about whining about our record is foolish at best, what we are saying is that the team can play better from a personnel standpoint and play calling, address that. I have put my claims out there refute them. Knock it off with the blanket statement about be happy your undefeated because that doesn't mean we are playing to this teams potential and that is my main concern, these are legit concerns and on this social site we get to express them. [/quote ]well said

The point about the "complaining" is that anybody in their right mind can see that this team can be much better than they have shown thus far. We should be hitting on all cylinders by now, and we haven't made the progress we're used to seeing. If we are to make a run at a repeat, there are some things that need to be addressed, and that's all we're saying when we "criticize". To heck with being politically (in)correct. That's going to be the downfall of our country. Believe me, there's no bigger fan of the Buckeyes than me, and I just hate to see this team not get its best opportunity to win a championship. With that being said, there's still time to fix those problems, but unless we admit that there are problems, they won't be addressed.

I'm gonna back the Buckeyes regardless, but don't put blinders on and say there are no problems that need addressing. That's a disservice to the players.

• Like 1

Snow bird stick to what you know, I stand by what I said about 4.4 forty times with our kids, and it is not rare for a 150-170 lbs. kid who is athletic to run that time consistently. The freaks in the NFL can do it at 200+lbs. To the comment about whining about our record is foolish at best, what we are saying is that the team can play better from a personnel standpoint and play calling, address that. I have put my claims out there refute them. Knock it off with the blanket statement about be happy your undefeated because that doesn't mean we are playing to this teams potential and that is my main concern, these are legit concerns and on this social site we get to express them.

You don't have a clue if you don't think legit 4.4 is rare. Go ask Bobby Stroupe at APEC. No bigger expert in East Texas.

Buckeye fans should be happy with 8-0. A few on Smoaky predicted 3 losses at this point of the season. They played up to their potential. That is why they beat LE and Carthage. Keep complaining about being undefeated. You don't sound like a real fan.

You don't have a clue if you don't think legit 4.4 is rare. Go ask Bobby Stroupe at APEC. No bigger expert in East Texas.

Buckeye fans should be happy with 8-0. A few on Smoaky predicted 3 losses at this point of the season. They played up to their potential. That is why they beat LE and Carthage. Keep complaining about being undefeated. You don't sound like a real fan.

I was once told to ask Jeff Rash that he new everything.I heard him say Lawhorn runs a 4.3 forty.Always heard Devin ran a 4.4 forty so there's two players that does.

I've seen legit 4.4 speed before, and I can agree that there's not anybody on the team that is that fast. I will say that are a bunch of legit 4.5 players on the team, maybe even a couple of upper 4.4s. Think of it like this, Kris Boyd was the fastest player on the field every time he stepped on the field the last several seasons, and his fastest 40 was 4.37. Now, top end speed is a whole other story. There are a few players on the team that can pull away with a step or two.

I have never seen a fan base of an undefeated team come on here and whine and moan as much as Gilmer fans. YALL ARE UNDEFEATED.

Y'all expect to beat every team by 50and when you're not it's a tragedy and the sky is falling.

Especially love how Bullard played y'all tough and the talk on here ain't about how good Bullard is but rather how poorly y'all played to allow them to make a game of it.

Here y'all are a week later all frantic about a game that y'all won....last week.

How is it that a fan base is throwing an undefeated coach under the bus because he's winning. ...but not by enough points.

Buddy when is the last time you sat at a camp with a electronic timer...Because I sat at several and your comment is out of date. I respectfully request you go to one and you will soon learn how rare 4.4 ain't rare. Please don't question my loyalty to MY team in which I have been to every game since 2001 except two. That's right two! And even now I have a son on the team so don't go there bub. And would you be happy owning a business and making $500K when you know you' re capable of making $1,000K...I dare to say not, you would make adjustments to realize your business potential, now equate that to this buckeye team and now you get it.