Gilmer vs Center

buckeyefandom

Gilmer vs. Center  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Gilmer
    • Center

How bout them Buckeyes, we have prepared a fine feast or rotten crow, for the haters, Pappabear from GW, sir line up, you get the first helping, Mr. Wabbit H311 you been busting us Nutz all week, come get you some!

I hope Pappa Bear don't do anything drastic.

He is always wrong and always on the losing side of things. I bet his momma don't even like him

The best player on the field wasn't wearing orange, he was wearing purple and was number 2. Gilmer is beatable this year unlike last year and Celina will prove that this year, mark my words.

you are correct...number #2 was good..and the best player center had..take him out of the game and it would of been lopsided more than it was

The best player on the field wasn't wearing orange, he was wearing purple and was number 2. Gilmer is beatable this year unlike last year and Celina will prove that this year, mark my words.

Gilmer is beatable. Gilmer has gone farther than most expected though. Don't be another hater. The focus is in Atlanta not Celina sis

Great season Riders!! Still proud!!!

Good luck Gilmer on the rest of your season.. Your players are classy, well coached and talented young men!! Good luck on the rest of your season.

Now, with all do respect, pulling for District 6 next weekend & then??? Rabbits go all the way or Bux repeat!! They both have my vote & only time will tell. Looking for a great, very exciting game next weekend.

• Like 1

Ok, my quick observations on the game....

1. Anyone who thought this game was over at 14-0 or 29-7 didn't understand the effect the wind had on this game. Every touchdown but the last one was scored with the wind. Credit to Gilmer for taking advantage of it and building big leads, and credit to Center for never quitting and continuing to fight until the end.

2. Key series of the game was at end of the first quarter. Center had a1st & goal.. Gilmer put in 3 new defensive linemen, and got two straight tackles for loss and then a sack. 1st & goal from the five became 4th & goal from the 20, which they didn't convert.

3. Speaking of D line, I thought it was the difference in the game. Gilmer rotated 6 kids in and out, and was able to keep pressure on the QB & shut down the running game. Demarco Boyd simply could not be blocked. Center had no answer for him, and he made a lot of plays in the backfield. Tristan Oliveras was in the backfield a whole lot also.

4. #2 for Center could not be defended one on one. Gilmer got to the QB often enough to disrupt his passes, and he had some throws sail on him, but Gilmer didn't have an answer to the 10 yard out route all night. He was best player tonight for Center. QB was also very good, but Gilmer kept him constantly harassed. 44 didn't really have much of an impact.

5. You could tell Collier isn't 100% on that ankle yet. There were a couple of runs where he just didn't have the ability to make a cut. Granville, however, ran great tonight. He runs angry.

6. Spears has really improved as a QB. He slides up in the pocket better, knows when to throw it away, and doesn't take sacks. He had a pass knocked down in 2nd qtr on a wheel route that might have scored. But overall he played a great game.

Ovrall, a really good game for Gilmer. Game ball tonight definitely goes to Demarco. He was a beast on defense.

Yeah, that #5 wearing orange is so overrated. :rofl:

Number 2 for center was the best player on the field coming from my unbiased perspective. Boyd is good no doubt . Having watched center, gilmer, Atlanta, celina play this year, celina is the best team out of the 4 with number 2 from center being the best ball player on any of those teams IMHO.

Number 2 for center was the best player on the field coming from my unbiased perspective. Boyd is good no doubt . Having watched center, gilmer, Atlanta, celina play this year, celina is the best team out of the 4 with number 2 from center being the best ball player on any of those teams IMHO.

good thing your not a expert

• Like 1

LOL...was #44 even on the field? It was raining pretty hard, so I may have missed the "Bucking Bronc"..

HaHa I was having some fun with that post. Mcgee did have few good runs, but Gilmer did a good job in keeping him in check most of the night

well well well where is mr papabear.....i guess he crawed back under the rock.....so glad alantis won....now we get the other districk 6 team...i went ahead and made my hotel reservation is dallas for week after next :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You spell like a 6 year old.

I'm here. Good game, I thought Gilmer dominated the line of scrimmages. I didn't think the QB for center was very accurate at all last night. Y'all live to fight another week.