Mexia at Teague

player73

Mexia @ Teague  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins it?

Heck Young Coach went to Houston when they were like UAB so you dumping on him by saying what you are saying

Never lost to UAB and we were always better than them. But I guarantee you couldn't touch me in any sport. My comment was on wondering on who was going to D1, and I got a response of UAB over Oregon. I made a comment about that not saying anything bad about UAB. If u can go play somewhere then go by all means. Free education is a good thing.

This should be one of the better games this week. Wish I could see this but work is taking me somewhere else. By the way I have never understood the dumping on what D-1 school a kid goes to. I realize their are different tiers but if you are being recruited by a D-1 school your a pretty good player.

• Like 1

Never lost to UAB and we were always better than them. But I guarantee you couldn't touch me in any sport. My comment was on wondering on who was going to D1, and I got a response of UAB over Oregon. I made a comment about that not saying anything bad about UAB. If u can go play somewhere then go by all means. Free education is a good thing.

I wasnt knocking what you said young coach but what rejin was saying making fun of UAB all I said to your comment was They chose UAB bc they wanted to go to school together go back and read the comments. An you have no clue who I am trust me on that before you think your better then I was.

This should be one of the better games this week. Wish I could see this but work is taking me somewhere else. By the way I have never understood the dumping on what D-1 school a kid goes to. I realize their are different tiers but if you are being recruited by a D-1 school your a pretty good player.

Thank you 514 D1 is D1 dont matter where they go!