⚖️ SCOTUS

RETIREDFAN1

Ok, let me get this straight: a guy (allegedly) waves his Johnson around at an 80s college party and in 2018 it constitutes sexual assault. The same people who say that tell us that a man who (allegedly) “identifies” as a female goes into a ladies room used by little girls and it’s “tolerance”. You must have to smoke a lot of crack to kill enough brain cells to qualify as a democrat these days. 

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Ok, let me get this straight: a guy (allegedly) waves his Johnson around at an 80s college party and in 2018 it constitutes sexual assault. The same people who say that tell us that a man who (allegedly) “identifies” as a female goes into a ladies room used by little girls and it’s “tolerance”. You must have to smoke a lot of crack to kill enough brain cells to qualify as a democrat these days. 

You are trying to reason with people who defended the actions of that pervert Bill Clinton...

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

And let also not forget that this same He/She/It can Identify as Caucasian/African/Portuguese/Iranian/British/French/Mongolian or whichever It “feels” like It is at any particular time on any particular day.... THIS is what the idiots have degenerated to in These “United” States of America in the year 2018.... 😳🙄

21 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I like that the new accuser also needed a week to "collect their memory" of the event with "their lawyer."  Meaning, "they needed a week of training to keep their story consistent."

Oh, of course! But Senate Republicans want a morning vote tomorrow. I doubt this will delay anything. Though you never know.

And more:

"Ahead of pivotal Senate hearing, witnesses surface to say Christine Ford may have mistaken them for Kavanaugh"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/27/ahead-pivotal-senate-hearing-witnesses-surface-to-say-christine-ford-may-have-mistaken-them-for-kavanaugh.html

https://nypost.com/2018/09/27/two-men-tell-senate-that-they-not-kavanaugh-assaulted-ford/

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/408678-witnesses-say-ford-may-have-mistaken-them-for-kavanaugh

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2018/09/27/breaking-senate-judiciary-witness-believes-ford-may-have-mistaken-him-for-kavan-n2523055

31 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

This is just a circus... This is the bought and paid for by the DNC, and they have been reactionary instead of precautionary on things.  This has all of the stink of the Presidential election and is even more disorganized than the McCain/Palin presidential campaign :lol: 

12 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Thank you Kirk for showing women what conservatives think about sexual assault and harrassment.  It is one big joke to people like Kirk and conservatives. 

Do/did you believe Juanita Broaddrick? Paula Jones? Any of Bill Clinton's accusers?

You do realize, also, that there are a large number of Conservative women, and women who support judge Kavanaugh, right?

24 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Do/did you believe Juanita Broaddrick? Paula Jones? Any of Bill Clinton's accusers?

You do realize, also, that there are a large number of Conservative women, and women who support judge Kavanaugh, right?

Yes, and the Clintons paid the price in the 2016 elections.   

11 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Ok. At least you're consistent.

Do you also maintain that women never lie about sexual assault? I believe some do. I don't know if Ms. Ford is lying or not.

Just like Bill Cosby,  Kavanaugh has a batting average of guilty/not guilty . When it comes to harrassment and assault the batting avg. Should be. 000. Someone who has power is accused of either will likely have multiple accusers. That because someone who abused powers does this multiple times.  It is a personality.   That is why Kavanaugh has 4 accusers as of now. 

3 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Just like Bill Cosby,  Kavanaugh has a batting average of guilty/not guilty . When it comes to harrassment and assault the batting avg. Should be. 000. Someone who has power is accused of either will likely have multiple accusers. That because someone who abused powers does this multiple times.  It is a personality.   That is why Kavanaugh has 4 accusers as of now. 

So what would you say to these women?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?452158-1/i-stand-brett-rally

10 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

4 accusers, none of whom have an ounce of credibility.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

4 accusers, none of whom have an ounce of credibility.

At WORST, Ford was groped, if anything while intoxicated at a party by a boy 2 years her senior... I was young once & persued many girls even made it around “several bases” & never had any after effects; But I also never was a successful attorney that one of them could attempt to blackmail me or ruin my reputation. Furthermore, where was this heifer once his professional career began to blossom? Why didn’t she come forward early on while she was “so traumatized “ by an older kid feeling her up???? This 💩REEKS.......

• Thanks 1