DCTF 5A DII Top 20

cujoforlife

On 6/24/2018 at 4:56 PM, DTrump said:

5A FootballΒ Go to the Aledo thread.

There is also some more in the "*SPOILER ALERT* DCTF 5A-D2 Preseason Top 20" thread.

A lot of the main discussion is going on in the Football Friday App.Β  Apparently a lot of posters have continued the Aledo / College Station Championship game chat.Β  Someone in that chat has been calling out Aledo dads and supporters by name and giving out addresses.Β  It's an interesting read.Β 

Β 

I'm the one posting some stuff in the thread above and the Aledo thread.Β  An Aledo poster called me out for something I posted about Aledo on here years ago.Β  I'm sure he will be here shortly to tell me to turn them in if I have evidence.Β  The easiest thing to prove would get a great kid, who has a scholarship, in trouble.Β  I'm not pulling that trigger.Β  Everything I've heard and read about the kid is that he is a great kid and going to become a great adult.Β  Plus, all that will happen is an assistant coach will take the heat and possible lose his job.Β  These forums are great, but I'm not going to mess with a mans lively-hood and income because I'm disagreeing with a keyboard warrior.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, Leopard4Life said:

There is also some more in the "*SPOILER ALERT* DCTF 5A-D2 Preseason Top 20" thread.

A lot of the main discussion is going on in the Football Friday App.Β  Apparently a lot of posters have continued the Aledo / College Station Championship game chat.Β  Someone in that chat has been calling out Aledo dads and supporters by name and giving out addresses.Β  It's an interesting read.Β 

Β 

I'm the one posting some stuff in the thread above and the Aledo thread.Β  An Aledo poster called me out for something I posted about Aledo on here years ago.Β  I'm sure he will be here shortly to tell me to turn them in if I have evidence.Β  The easiest thing to prove would get a great kid, who has a scholarship, in trouble.Β  I'm not pulling that trigger.Β  Everything I've heard and read about the kid is that he is a great kid and going to become a great adult.Β  Plus, all that will happen is an assistant coach will take the heat and possible lose his job.Β  These forums are great, but I'm not going to mess with a mans lively-hood and income because I'm disagreeing with a keyboard warrior.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Seems like a disgruntled parent.Β 

34 minutes ago, Leopard4Life said:

Former student.Β  I'm guessing he is still in his 20's.Β  Unless I'm the disgruntled parent, in which case I'm not.Β  I don't have a player in the system.

Im talking about the person calling out other parents/supporters.Β 

14 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Im talking about the person calling out other parents/supporters.Β 

He has them furious.Β  If they find out who he is this may make the evening news or even a made for TV special...Β  I'm staying out of that conversation, it's out of hand and probably needs shut down.

Β 

31 minutes ago, Leopard4Life said:

He has them furious.Β  If they find out who he is this may make the evening news or even a made for TV special...Β  I'm staying out of that conversation, it's out of hand and probably needs shut down.

Β 

They let alot of stuff go on that app, it's crazy.Β 

3 hours ago, Leopard4Life said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Sorry, that is an terrible app for any information IMO! Go look, Lion is a regular.

2 minutes ago, Hlion said:

And so are you. Not much of a point. I agree I don't take that site seriously.Β 

WTH are you talking about? Was I the one that come out and LIED about some 14 year olds a couple of weeks ago?Β 

Your a grown up that acts like he's in the know about everything! Look at your approval rate! Speaks for itself on here and life dude!

1 hour ago, Hlion said:

LoL making stuff up guess I can figure who doing the poop signs. You shouldn't throw rocks in glass Houses.Β  I couldn't care less what you on anyone else thinks of me. You sir are the know it all thats comes on here acting like a jerk.

1 poop sign in the last 6 months. Does that tell you anything?

7 hours ago, Hlion said:

Don't really care nor do I look at that. I was talking about you doing it LoL.

That's what I was talking about. As usual, your wrong again.

Now, resort too starting up some lies on some 14 year olds again to try and get some attention. Just pitiful!