Newton vs New Diana

NewtonNation

Who advances?   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/16/2019 at 01:32 AM

44 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Oh so we can’t all of a sudden progress too then. Hmm I guess teams that have never made it out of the region are the only ones that can get better. Let’s see if yalls progress continues once y’all move up. Anyway back to the Newton woodshedding of ND this week. 

1 hour ago, Racer55 said:

Yeah ND fans got a lil chirpy the last couple of years once they finally started winning some playoff games. They beat us this year and preached the 0-10 stuff every week mainly against another WO poster. They're 12-2 against us btw. Im just here to give them a taste of what Tee Tee has given us all year. Gonna be funny next year when ND moves up and plays with us and the big boys in our district. 

54 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Doubt y’all spank anyone with that senior laden team y’all have after this year. ND goes back to being mediocre at best next year. 

52 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Beating us for the first time since 72, has y’all confident huh? 

eca13411ececa48e1c2445040d7f5118.gif

35 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Nah, she's just butthurt. And she just probably needs to take some more Midol and drink some cranberry juice. She'll be okay eventually. 😉😁

Haha how can anyone ever be butthurt towards ND? 😂 Didn’t mean to hijack the thread like Tee Tee did for weeks at a time, but let’s get back to the beat down that’s gonna happen this week.

47 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Haha how can anyone ever be butthurt towards ND? 😂 Didn’t mean to hijack the thread like Tee Tee did for weeks at a time, but let’s get back to the beat down that’s gonna happen this week.

You tell us...it happened to you. 😉

Beatdown?...WO football playing this week? They have some forfeits and sneak into the playoffs or something? 😂

12 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

You tell us...it happened to you. 😉

Beatdown?...WO football playing this week? They have some forfeits and sneak into the playoffs or something? 😂

Tryin to be cute I see. Get outa the region first or beat us for nearly a decade in a row and then come talk to me. 

Game day, are we ready for some football tonight ? I do hope it isn't raining by game time  ? I enjoy football but when it is raining and freezing, I will just say I don't like to be miserable .Good luck to all and may our Lord and Savior Bless each and everyone❗🙏  Go ,Fight and WIN   Purple Eagles🦅

#8 went to TJC in Tyler. After we played Daingerfield, Brown quit the team or was removed, don't know but he has quit TJC since then. Troubled boy, I think. His brother left the team early this year also. If we would had Brown our last two games would have been blow-outs also. woulda,coulda,shoulda but didn't happen.

22 minutes ago, jimmyw said:

#8 went to TJC in Tyler. After we played Daingerfield, Brown quit the team or was removed, don't know but he has quit TJC since then. Troubled boy, I think. His brother left the team early this year also. If we would had Brown our last two games would have been blow-outs also. woulda,coulda,shoulda but didn't happen.

That is a shame, because he was one of the best all around players I have seen in a long time.  He could have had a great career.

23 minutes ago, jimmyw said:

what ever happened to #4 Barlow. did he go to play at a college 

4 hours ago, jimmyw said:

I did not know he’d left TJC. What a shame. I thought he was getting it together. He was amazing to watch, could’ve done big things. & you’re correct, if we’d had Brown those last 2 games last year neither team would’ve come close. Hope he gets his life together. 

1 hour ago, Eagles95 said:

I did not know he’d left TJC. What a shame. I thought he was getting it together. He was amazing to watch, could’ve done big things. & you’re correct, if we’d had Brown those last 2 games last year neither team would’ve come close. Hope he gets his life together. 

Yea that dude opened up the run game fir Barlow. Without him out there it was a total different team.

• Thanks 1