Kari Lake's 'Bombshell' Went Pffffft

BarryLaverty

Hey Barry, how would we ever know if there's election fraud when the ones running the elections are certifying, auditing, and verifying there's no fraud?

Honestly though, do you think there is no election fraud or are you gonna just say it's meaningless and doesn't make a difference in elections?

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

One more 'election denier' goes down, hanging onto her 'loser's limp' to the end. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kari-lakes-bombshell-goes-pffft-023538592.html

And finally, a cyber security expert who testified that the county’s printers were set up to spit out 19-inch ballots on 20-inch paper – ballots that then couldn’t be counted. Except, he conceded that they would have been counted. When a ballot can’t be read by a vote center tabulator, he acknowledged it’s sent to a bipartisan board of workers that transfers the voter’s choices onto a fresh ballot so it can be tabulated.

This isn't true, to my understanding.

Firstly, my understanding is the only way that they could have spit out 19 inch ballots is if a setting was intentionally changed. And if, as the article states, it was accidentally done by the technicians, why were the technicians messing with the print size settings to begin with? And if they're technicians, why didn't the test the machines before putting them back into service?

If you didn't know (as if I haven't said it a lot), I'm a software engineer by trade. I don't just make a change and deploy my code. I test it first to make sure it works like it's supposed to.

Secondly, those original ballots on 19 inch paper that were "duplicated" are allegedly missing (note my intentional usage of the word allegedly). If they are indeed missing, where are they?

This is what happens, Barry, when you don't get the full story.

Edited by Monte1076

34 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

This isn't true, to my understanding.

Firstly, my understanding is the only way that they could have spit out 19 inch ballots is if a setting was intentionally changed. And if, as the article states, it was accidentally done by the technicians, why were the technicians messing with the print size settings to begin with? And if they're technicians, why didn't the test the machines before putting them back into service?

If you didn't know (as if I haven't said it a lot), I'm a software engineer by trade. I don't just make a change and deploy my code. I test it first to make sure it works like it's supposed to.

Secondly, those original ballots on 19 inch paper that were "duplicated" are allegedly missing (note my intentional usage of the word allegedly). If they are indeed missing, where are they?

This is what happens, Barry, when you don't get the full story.

So, you are an election denier? Is that the full story? Don't quibble as usual. 
You onboard with the PillowMan investigation of how DeSantis won by so much in one county? Are you higher principles or are you a partisan? 

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, you are an election denier?

Are you higher principles or are you a partisan? 

Your first question is a strawman, and you know it.

Your second question, I could ask of you.

And you might want to focus more on staying out of Smoaky Jail than putting words in my mouth.

Edited by Monte1076

Before candidates elected to office or employees of the state may begin work, they must take a loyalty oath of office. In the oath the candidate elect or employee solemnly swears or affirms they will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution and laws of the state of Arizona and defend the U.S. and Arizona against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and states they will faithfully and impartially discharge the duties of their office.

https://azsos.gov/services/public-information/loyalty-oath-office#:~:text=Before candidates elected to office,a loyalty oath of office.