Pilot Point open

Slickarick

5 hours ago, coachingforfreeclothes said:

People are always running. Usually to something or from something. 

I like your user name... If you saw my closet and dresser, you would think that is why I do what I do.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2024 at 4:04 PM, Coach Rab said:

I like your user name... If you saw my closet and dresser, you would think that is why I do what I do.

August is always the best time of year(right next to Christmas). You show up and get shirts and shoes and sweats and hats. Sometimes you even get rain gear. Sometimes its too little and your boss says "lose weight". Sometimes you get kid's workout clothes...

• LOL! 3

3 hours ago, coachingforfreeclothes said:

August is always the best time of year(right next to Christmas). You show up and get shirts and shoes and sweats and hats. Sometimes you even get rain gear. Sometimes its too little and your boss says "lose weight". Sometimes you get kid's workout clothes...

I haven’t had to buy shoes in over 15 years…August is great!

• Like 3

On 3/26/2024 at 10:00 AM, GatorDan said:

He will do well.  The population bomb is about to hit PP and when they go up they will probably go up with Whitesboro Pottsboro and Ponder in about 4 yrs. and with Krum, Gainesville and Sanger in the area that's not a big deal.  Celina and Aubrey are 5A next time.

You think Whitesboro will be moving up? I don't expect the growth to reach that far north for a while.

8 hours ago, squidward tortellini said:

You think Whitesboro will be moving up? I don't expect the growth to reach that far north for a while.

Whitesboro has a really good chance to move up pending where the cutoff falls.

the cutoff this last time was 545, which was unchanged from the prior one, and Whitesboro turned in 508, which was an increase of 43 from the prior realignment.

They are trying to pass a bond and as part of the presentation are prjoecting the HS enrollment for the start of the 2024-25 school year as 556. So if the number stays around where it has been the last two cycles, Whitesboro will already be over it with a year to add to it before snapshot day

Edited by JasonDellaRosa

14 hours ago, JasonDellaRosa said:

Whitesboro has a really good chance to move up pending where the cutoff falls.

the cutoff this last time was 545, which was unchanged from the prior one, and Whitesboro turned in 508, which was an increase of 43 from the prior realignment.

They are trying to pass a bond and as part of the presentation are prjoecting the HS enrollment for the start of the 2024-25 school year as 556. So if the number stays around where it has been the last two cycles, Whitesboro will already be over it with a year to add to it before snapshot day

Thanks for the info. I did not realize Whitesboro has grown that much recently.