Tony Sevilla

Poll  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this week

• Cushing Bearkats
    • Alto Yellowjackets

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, StingEmALTO said:

Congrats Cushing on the win. First time in 31 years for a win over Alto. Jackets fall to 0-9 for the first time since 1977. 

Better days coming.

Davis gave a very gutsy performance tonight. If he had been healthy he would have connected a Mia a few more long scores.  Some great catches were made and there were a lot of drops that could have changed things.

I could have done without the extra-curricular shoving and craziness on both sidelines.  

Bearkats ran hard and maxes some plays.

gto Altoweek.

Happy the Bearkats we’re able to pull the win out.

• Like 1

Congrats Cushing on the win. First time in 31 years for a win over Alto. Jackets fall to 0-9 for the first time since 1977. 

Better days coming.

Davis gave a very gutsy performance tonight. If he had been healthy he would have connected a Mia a few more long scores.  Some great catches were made and there were a lot of drops that could have changed things.

I could have done without the extra-curricular shoving and craziness on both sidelines.  

good luck  to Alto next week.

Better days coming.

gto Altoweek.

Just now, HulaKat said:

gto Altoweek.

Something wasn’t jiving right memory or internet-wise… Jensen the few jumbled statements.