• Cowboys of course
    • GiaNats anything is possible
    • Who cares?
    • Somebody else
    • Nobody wins a game like this
    • Ban Trueblue82 boy ain't right

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Giants suck so cowgirls SHOULD pull this one out....

Cowgirls 7

Giants 6

17 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Dax gits an EASY PEASY game and squeaks one out ... makes Doomer go wild and thank the Cowgirls iz Superbowl bound .... 

Thankx!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Well, it should be win for the boyz, because the team they are playing has a losing record this year. 

The only team they have beaten with a winning record this year is the JETS.....not saying a lot considering they were already down a QB......But they can 🧹 NYC this weekend.....:rofl:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, JerryJones said:

The Dallas fans go bonkers after the boys squash the Giants again. Can't wait for all the hype to return just for them boys to not win against good quality opponents. Let a new streak begin...

I'm beginning to think you ain't really Jerruh there Haus.

• LOL! 2

I’m gonna go out on a limb here, and predict Jerry  Jones will fire McCarthy before the end of the season, and install Dan Quinn going into the playoffs. That’s my story, and, I’m stickin’ to it. Too many minor mistakes, and freeze ups from him at critical times.

Edited by Newtonres7586
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Doomer said:

Well Jerruh thinks everything is gonna be alright. Not me. Didn't make a trade before deadline cause he's confident in his team. I respect that. But how can you go out in public and say you like what you have when what you have got beat 42-10 on SNF? Them boys have yet to beat a quality opponent and that's speaking facts. Go Cowboys but we gotta be honest here. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

• Thanks 1

However, I do feel the teams that have success in the playoffs are the ones who get hot at the right moment. The cowboys aren't there yet. They have a tough stretch at the end of the season they will have to climb over, but I'm just gonna say.. it is possible they could start heating up towards the end when they need to. Will it make a difference? I don't know. But historically speaking, the past few years the cowboys start off hot and then dip towards the end of the season leading to an early exit. Maybe the loss to the eagles was needed. I didn't want to lose but I think it will help us in the long run. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JerryJones said:

Well Jerruh thinks everything is gonna be alright. Not me. Didn't make a trade before deadline cause he's confident in his team. I respect that. But how can you go out in public and say you like what you have when what you have got beat 42-10 on SNF? Them boys have yet to beat a quality opponent and that's speaking facts. Go Cowboys but we gotta be honest here. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I listened to an interview of Jerry Jones on 150.3 the fan this morning. He was asked a similar question close to that. After he rambled for a couple minutes, he went to the same topic that I have heard him do numerous times. The salary cap, and how he has to manage it. That is pretty telling to me. He doesn’t know how to think out of the box, or plan ahead. He is too obsessed with going over the cap.

The only smart decision he ever made was back in the day  paying Dion Sanders out of the Texas Stadium account, and he stole that idea from the GM of the 49r’s

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Doomer said:

What are you talkin' bout.  That is Jerry.  He don't care if the Cowboys win another Super Bowl or not as long as fans are buying tickets, jerseys, and television sets.  "I've heard" he invests heavily in television set manufacturers before each season then sells when the market goes down after the Super Bowl.  Fake Storie or is it ? !!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

8 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Cowgurlz make the playoffs as the 4th seed in their district .... one and dun ..... tru storie .....

I say Boyz bounce back like Bobby Boucher and they takes the Big Bowl and the Lombardi and just leaves a trail of gimpy players from the teams that tried to stop'em. TrueStorie.com.tm.org

Edited by Doomer
Booyah
  • LOL! 1

7 hours ago, Doomer said:

I say Boyz bounce back like Bobby Boucher and they takes the Big Bowl and the Lombardi and just leaves a trail of gimpy players from the teams that tried to stop'em. TrueStorie.com.tm.org

Doomy you dun overdosed from dem psychedelic mushrooms 🍄 agin ..... u need a gud detox .....  

43 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Doomy you dun overdosed from dem psychedelic mushrooms 🍄 agin ..... u need a gud detox .....  

You starting to sound and spell like family Kirt!

Edited by Doomer
  • LOL! 1