AFC CHAMPIONSHIP: Chiefs @ Ravens

Kansas City @ Baltimore   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to AFC CHAMPIONSHIP: Chiefs @ Ravens

Hard to pick against the Chiefs/Mahomes but it is even harder to pick against the Ravens defense. Three weeks ago the Chiefs looked like they were distracted and just not playing good ball but man, they have gotten things rolling the right direction now...still gotta go with the Ravens defense and what little offense they can muster!!! 

1 hour ago, blesseddaily said:

..still gotta go with the Ravens ..... and what little offense they can muster!!! 

Have you even SEEN the Ravens this year??? They average 28.4 per game....far ahead of the chiefs 21.8.....the Texans score 22.2.......Ravens gonna blow these guys out.......

8 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Have you even SEEN the Ravens this year??? They average 28.4 per game....far ahead of the chiefs 21.8.....the Texans score 22.2.......Ravens gonna blow these guys out.......

Yea, I also saw them struggle to put up 10 in a half against the Texans!!! 

3 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You must have slept through the second half......lol

No, I saw it but most of the damage was done with Qb runs...not passing. We will see...I am sure hoping they can beat KC but I would not be surprised if they didn't!!

21 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

No, I saw it but most of the damage was done with Qb runs...not passing. We will see...I am sure hoping they can beat KC but I would not be surprised if they didn't!!

Depends on which WRs show up for KC: the ones that can't catch air or the ones that catch damn near everything. 

• Like 1

Just now, AndyG66 said:

It was close. It would have been worth it.

It was a whole yard behind, did you not see the still-photo? 😂 Would've been a waste of a challenge at the time. Not like they need it now, this game is over unless KC falls asleep.