Tatum @ Jefferson

Eagleborn

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it hurts me to say this but ima go with tatum on this one. jeffersons offense just did not look prepared last week against pitt. the defense played really good with Lee and Moore playin there butts off and gave there sare af chances but the offense could not put no points on the board. and tatum looked real good against hallsville. so i pick tatum to win by 14

Was there a Jefferson player hurt in the game with Pitt?

Yes their best offensive player (Destin Mosely) hurt his knee. May be out for the next 2 games I heard. Hope I heard wrong though. I know we didn't light up the scoreboard against Pitt, but we moved it good between the 20 yard lines and kept stalling. Tatum barely had 100 yards against Hallsville and now people are predicting over 40 for Taum. Gonna be hard to move the ball without Mosely, but I think the defense should be solid. Defense didn't look good against Pitt, but Pitt only scored 21. I know they could have added 1 late, but we handed them a touchdown just before the half when the QB fumbled at the 20. Just can't pick against my boys and i'm hoping they pull it off.

Wish a speedy recovery for Mosely. Tatum did have a tough time moving the ball against Hallsville.. Id say half the teams that play them this year will also have the same problem.. But on the other hand Tatum was able to stop Hallsville some as well.. Yea they gave up two scores. Could of been more but wasnt. I think they will have alot of the kinks worked before Friday. Also believe Rancour will be back this week.. Dont know all the details but he has been "serving" his country..

Wish a speedy recovery for Mosely. Tatum did have a tough time moving the ball against Hallsville.. Id say half the teams that play them this year will also have the same problem.. But on the other hand Tatum was able to stop Hallsville some as well.. Yea they gave up two scores. Could of been more but wasnt. I think they will have alot of the kinks worked before Friday. Also believe Rancour will be back this week.. Dont know all the details but he has been "serving" his country..

Good post here Eagle. Tatum faced one of the stiffest defenses they will play all year. There is no way they will lose big... if at all. The offense will put up some pretty numbers this year IF they can put together a passing defense. The defense the Eagles carry is something special this year, They should be able to hold opponents to their desired number to win until their offense gets on track.

jefferson by 17. tatum didnt look good against a not very good hallsville team.

dawgs will have to score in red zone and def will have to step as well. pitt is better than most

ppl think.

Keep in mind that football was on the back burner this past week at Tatum.. Jefferson WILL see a different team than Hallsville saw.

Glad to have Rocky back....Quality young man.

Yes he is. We had him over for fajitas tonight. He seems to have brought back a great attitude. He will be a force this year for sure.

The addition of him and the linebacker Robert Lockridge will only stiffen up a great defense. Robert will play varsity next week after one more JV game. He had to square up his new player status with the UIL after moving in from Houston. He seems to be another quality young man.