Baseball Playoff Thread

Sportsfanatic1

4 hours ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Well seeing they had already beaten Crandall twice this yr I think they pretty much know what Crandall has to offer. But I was told Argyle coaches where there at the first gm.

Well seeing how I sit right behind an Argyle assistant today and he was clocking and charting every pitcher from both teams I guess he was scouting both teams huh?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DTrump said:

Well seeing how I sit right behind an Argyle assistant today and he was clocking and charting every pitcher from both teams I guess he was scouting both teams huh?

Yeah right!! You probably have the radar gun huh?? 

9 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Yeah right!! You probably have the radar gun huh?? 

It's incredible how dumb people can be at times. If you were there you would have seen him and me behind him. He had a "Team 24" Argyle cap on. We were sitting in the middle on the bottom.

I'm not trying to be "ugly" but you question stuff you know nothing about man. Do us all a favor and just let it go when your not sure of what your talking about.

#feellikeimdealingwithlion70

14 minutes ago, DTrump said:

It's incredible how dumb people can be at times. If you were there you would have seen him and me behind him. He had a "Team 24" Argyle cap on. We were sitting in the middle on the bottom.

I'm not trying to be "ugly" but you question stuff you know nothing about man. Do us all a favor and just let it go when your not sure of what your talking about.

I don't think he meant nothing by it, just having some fun with ya.

1 hour ago, DTrump said:

I know where I was at you don't have to explain where you sat I could careless. 

And who are you to tell me what I should do?? 

#feellikeimdealingwithDonaldTrump

2 hours ago, Crawford said:

I don't think he meant nothing by it, just having some fun with ya.

Oh I'm sure but if you want the real truth ask Aggie. He will let you know about the good and not so good. Whoam is a bandwagon, always talking about the positives.

I'm not that way with mine or any program. I'm sincere as anybody about our own.

3 teams out of 164A would have beat Crandall in a series. 2 and 3 pitchers were at 71 max velo. That's the truth.

They will not face under 89 in the next series I don't care if it's number 7.

I'm pulling for Kilgore (east texas) but he makes it pretty hard.

@WhoamI97539 anytime you wanna measure up baseball knowledge give me a PM please! I will meet you in Kilgore in your cop suit and discuss baseball!

1 hour ago, DTrump said:

Oh I'm sure but if you want the real truth ask Aggie. He will let you know about the good and not so good. Whoam is a bandwagon, always talking about the positives.

I'm not that way with mine or any program. I'm sincere as anybody about our own.

3 teams out of 164A would have beat Crandall in a series. 2 and 3 pitchers were at 71 max velo. That's the truth.

They will not face under 89 in the next series I don't care if it's number 7.

I'm pulling for Kilgore (east texas) but he makes it pretty hard.

@WhoamI97539 anytime you wanna measure up baseball knowledge give me a PM please! I will meet you in Kilgore in your cop suit and discuss baseball!

Ok I never said I was a baseball know it all. And what does you and aggie98 have to do with me. I could careless. Yeah just like you said teams couldn't play a 1 gm matchup anymore that it's in the uil rulebook huh????? You just have Kilgore and every other team just all figured out don't ya?? Hahaha....

Also you wouldn't want to meet me while I'm working.. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

30 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Ok I never said I was a baseball know it all. And what does you and aggie98 have to do with me. I could careless. Yeah just like you said teams couldn't play a 1 gm matchup anymore that it's in the uil rulebook huh????? You just have Kilgore and every other team just all figured out don't ya?? Hahaha....

Also you wouldn't want to meet me while I'm working.. 

Why would you say that? Are you a bully cop? I would love to meet you in uniform or out!

I don’t know a heckuva lot about the history of Kilgore baseball...... but I’m pretty sure we haven’t had many teams go 5 rds deep. I know we had a team around 2003/2004 that knocked off Clayton Kershaw and HP.... but I don’t know how deep that team went. 

11 minutes ago, Aggie98 said:

I don’t know a heckuva lot about the history of Kilgore baseball...... but I’m pretty sure we haven’t had many teams go 5 rds deep. I know we had a team around 2003/2004 that knocked off Clayton Kershaw and HP.... but I don’t know how deep that team went. 

They lost in the next rd to Cleburne 

8 minutes ago, Aggie98 said:

Awww man they had some bad A dudes in the 80's. I remember one slapping it over the band hall here. Went on to play for the Blue Jays.

We've had our own. 2000 we went to the quarters to get beat by Midway on a walk off. They went on to win state. 01 we were ranked #1 in state all year long to lose in bi-district.

Then the Simmons era we won district 7 of 8 years and wen 3 deep at least.

We have more talent than we ever had now, just not the coach to go with it and our AD loves it! He said "it pulls from his football program" !

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I just seen it on Twitter. Hope they get to state. 

Got to get by Central Heights, assuming they win their series against Clifton, already up 1-0. Going be a great match up.

1 hour ago, rykerx144 said:

Kirbyville wins game 2 4-0 and eliminates West to advance to the finals.  Will rice pitches a complete perfect game for KVILLE.

Your neighbors up the road, (Jasper), also advances to the regional III finals in 4A, after defeated Robinson in game 3, 13-1.

11 hours ago, rykerx144 said:

Kirbyville wins game 2 4-0 and eliminates West to advance to the finals.  Will rice pitches a complete perfect game for KVILLE.

Is Kirbyville coached by Craig Jones, the former baseball coach at Pleasant Grove?