The Smoakhouse Forums

Week 2: Timpson Bears @ Alto Yellowjackets - 9/07

Timpson Bears @ Alto Yellowjackets  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the preseason matchup of Timpson (1-0) at Alto (1-0)?

• Alto
    • Timpson

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/2018 at 12:30 AM

Nice new profile pic! 👍

I like that score a lot! Not sure how likely it is, but hope you’re right! If our defense can limit them to a TD, I will consider that a huge victory. I’m ready for a shut-out!!...like those Jacket defenses we have been used to over the years!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This really ain’t about what our W’s and L’s are going to be, or anything like that. We have plenty of kids that can and will step up on the field. This is a matter of life choices. Developing into a

Now that depends, Doomy ... them Alto yellerjackets are the real deal ... unlike them orange yellerjackets up north around some field called Elysian ... them are some sick yellerjackets over yonder ..

Boys will be pumped for their 1st game at home. No way they let Timpson come push them around in their own yard. Alto by 3 TD’s minimum.

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Cherokee603 said:

Alto is fine, just a little hiccup. bet we don’t miss a beat Friday night...if High can match or come close to his numbers from Westwood and minimize the turnovers it may be a barn burner like the last 2 times these teams played! Normally I wouldn’t give my prediction til Friday but I’m goin

Alto 55

Timpson 7

Nice new profile pic! 👍

I like that score a lot! Not sure how likely it is, but hope you’re right! If our defense can limit them to a TD, I will consider that a huge victory. I’m ready for a shut-out!!...like those Jacket defenses we have been used to over the years!