The Smoakhouse Forums

2A D1 AREA PLAYOFF: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2) @ 7:30 p.m. Lufkin’s Abe Martin Stadium - Friday 11/22/19

Alto vs. Joaquin  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

• Alto
    • Joaquin

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve hidden the offensive post and disciplined the member who posted it. That was inappropriate. 

This was the best 2a game I have seen played in East Texas in a while. None of that 7 on 7 touch football some schools play. Just plain old physical football. Two teams not just trying to outscore eac

Just because they beat Joaquin that means they automatically gonna give us a game...gtfoh 

Posted Images

Just now, Gilbert said:
6 minutes ago, Jacket44 said:

Secretly I know Gilbert is right . And deep down I know Joaquin is going to beat alto ..

How sincere 

• Haha 1
Just now, Jacket44 said:

Your welcome sweetie, I’ll save you a seat at the game, that is if you even attend! Just remember I like my 🤡 with a big red nose on, and a orange wig. Also go light on the 💄, 🙏 

I’ll come find you, and sit by you at the game I’m sure you’ll be easy to find . The yellow jacket fan weeping in the corner .. I’ll be easy to spot I have a strait jacket tan 

3 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

I’ll come find you, and sit by you at the game I’m sure you’ll be easy to find . The yellow jacket fan weeping in the corner .. I’ll be easy to spot I have a strait jacket tan 

😂, I believe you on the strait jacket, see if they have white, it will match your nose better! I’ll be weeping alright tears of great joy, 42-14 Alto Final

7 minutes ago, Jacket44 said:

😂, I believe you on the strait jacket, see if they have white, it will match your nose better! I’ll be weeping alright tears of great joy, 42-14 Alto Final

That’s that fantasy world I was talkin about that y’all wake up in .

11 minutes ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

My Sides!

425F3A8A-C0F5-4844-A222-F841BD6BCBC8.jpeg

58A5CD07-1309-41B1-BAE5-025902811082.jpeg

B3B25BF8-7A6F-41E7-90F9-2598C40BBDF6.jpeg

I have nothing but respect for Carlisle . The way Colby Covington decisively beat Robbie lawler really won me over 

1 hour ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Shots fired again!? Said ALLLto ain’t got nothing but fatties. 
I will say this bout Joaquin, they have a ton of good looking women and if you are from Center or Carthage and have the right amount of cash you could even have one yourself lmao

We know. Them cheerleaders used to smile at us pretty regular around 95, 96, 97 lol. 

2 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

We know. Them cheerleaders used to smile at us pretty regular around 95, 96, 97 lol. 

Them Joaquin women are crazy .. one of em got me locked in the loony bin about 96/97

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

My dog is deaf in one ear and can’t hear out of the other, and she would be one of the smart ones on here. 

Sorry to hear that your dog is blind in one ear and deaf in one eye 

54 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Based on your behavior during your brief history here on SDC, I don’t think it was the women. JS

Smh . The bad part is , is that I been on good behavior lately .. tryin not to get banned for the 3rd time 

• Haha 1