Cowboys 2019 Remaining Schedule And What It Could Mean For Garrett’s Job

Stoney

43 minutes ago, TheShadowKnows said:

From 1999? Salary Cap hurt em until Romo brought us back to relevance 

If i'm not mistaken romo won only one playoff game.  Man we've really lowered the bar if you consider that "relevance."  I'm referring to the idiot that thinks he's an actual GM.

1 hour ago, TheShadowKnows said:

From 1999? Salary Cap hurt em until Romo brought us back to relevance 

I'd rather forget the Tony Turnover memories .... just waiting for delusional Jerruh to put him in the Ring of Honor .... maybe Romo and the Red Clapper can be inducted together ..... :rofl:

• Thumbs Down 1

I have weird sense of humor when it comes to some stuff. One of those things that tickles my funny bone are the guys that hated on Romo, then their hate shifted to Dak and suddenly they wanted Romo back. Romo with this team of talent and Bill Parcells coaching it wins a Super Bowl and possibly more. A healthy Romo also gets the 2016 Cowboys to at worst the NFC Championship, best a Super Bowl title in spite of the Red Clapper.

17 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I have weird sense of humor when it comes to some stuff. One of those things that tickles my funny bone are the guys that hated on Romo, then their hate shifted to Dak and suddenly they wanted Romo back. Romo with this team of talent and Bill Parcells coaching it wins a Super Bowl and possibly more. A healthy Romo also gets the 2016 Cowboys to at worst the NFC Championship, best a Super Bowl title in spite of the Red Clapper.

I don't  seem to remember Tony Turnover pulling very many rabbits out of his hat come playoff time  ...  he was pretty good at running up regular season passing stats though ....

I'll say this about Romo.  He never had a championship D to back him up either.  How many times did he get them the lead only to have that :poop: defense give up either a td or fg to lose the game?  Romo could've gotten them the lead with half a second left on the clock and the D still would've gave it away.

11 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I'll say this about Romo.  He never had a championship D to back him up either.  How many times did he get them the lead only to have that :poop: defense give up either a td or fg to lose the game?  Romo could've gotten them the lead with half a second left on the clock and the D still would've gave it away.

Romo blew his share of big games with his own mistakes or lack of rising to the occasion  ...

8 hours ago, TheShadowKnows said:

Some of y'all make the Democrats trying to impeach Trump look like an act of love with all your irrational hate for the Cowboys

I just hate Jason Garrett, and yes I'm tired of not having a new Super Bowl trophy in the case at the Star in Frisco for 23 years.   

9 hours ago, TheShadowKnows said:

Some of y'all make the Democrats trying to impeach Trump look like an act of love with all your irrational hate for the Cowboys

Lifelong cowboys fan here.  Just finally wised up to the fact that i shouldn't expect any more lombardi's or meaningful playoff runs  until ol' grim reaper comes calling. Since the cowboys last super bowl in 1995,  they've been on par with such wonderful organizations as the cleveland browns. In summary,  i love the cowboys, but can't stand the guy who fancies himself a Gm,  and would've been fired a long long time ago were he GM for any other team in the league.

14 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Lifelong cowboys fan here.  Just finally wised up to the fact that i shouldn't expect any more lombardi's or meaningful playoff runs  until ol' grim reaper comes calling. Since the cowboys last super bowl in 1995,  they've been on par with such wonderful organizations as the cleveland browns. In summary,  i love the cowboys, but can't stand the guy who fancies himself a Gm,  and would've been fired a long long time ago were he GM for any other team in the league.

Well said ... only time will tell if Jerruh's predecessor morphs into his daddy's spitting image ... 

When Dallas finally got the offensive line they needed for years, Romo's back was shot. Do yall remember that last drive after Dak had taken over the team and Romo took the team lickety split down the field for a touchdown. It was a thing of beauty to see the offense ran with experience and perfection.

On 12/3/2019 at 9:09 AM, TheShadowKnows said:

Some are sick of being mediocre. Dallas doesn't even get to benefit from a top pick ever. 8-8 is kinda worse imo.

3 hours ago, Champ1000 said:

I was checking the potential playoff picture, and still saw them in the mix.  They did a similar story a couple of years ago about Cleveland possibly making the playoffs, and they hadn't won a game up to the story line.  The story is just clickbait.  While I hate the Deadskins and I'm not a fan of Nebraska, I know David is, and I bet he feels like a Brown's fan with both teams.  I would have never thought they those two teams would become as irrelevant as they have become for so long of a time.  What amazes me is the last time the Cornhuskers won a National Championship they shared it with Michigan which also hasn't won a National Championship since then.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crawford said:

Report: Cowboys have 'very real interest' in Urban Meyer, view Lincoln Riley as possibility

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-cowboys-very-real-interest-urban-meyer-lincoln-riley-coach-change-jason-garrett-180453106.html

Would Urban Meyer or Lincoln Riley either want to be a yes man for Jerruh? ....

54 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Would Urban Meyer or Lincoln Riley either want to be a yes man for Jerruh? ....

Urban would want some level control if I had to guess. I think he’s sleazy the way he used health to beat the Florida fall out but Ohio State did fall on him. Guy has been successful wherever he’s went. Can he do it in the NFL? Maybe. This ain’t Spurrier or Chip Kelly trying to use their college schemes against the big boys in the NFL. Out of the college guys he’s probably my pick.