Chapel Hill Vs Madisonville!

Buzzfrog

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SEALY IS OUT!!!!

They got a beat down last night by underdog Navasota!!!

Things are really looking good Bulldogs!

Don't over look Madisonville though, stay focused and handle your business!!

And let's find our way into the big game!! I know y'all can do it!!!

GO DOGS!!! DREAM BIG!!!

BULLDOG NATION BABY!!!!!!!

SEALY IS OUT!!!!

They got a beat down last night by underdog Navasota!!!

Things are really looking good Bulldogs!

Don't over look Madisonville though, stay focused and handle your business!!

And let's find our way into the big game!! I know y'all can do it!!!

GO DOGS!!! DREAM BIG!!!

BULLDOG NATION BABY!!!!!!!

u are a day late and a dollar short, maybe just 2 minutes.

chill vs henderson at jerri world.

chill has no competition till the title game against henderson.

Trust me, you definitely wouldn't want this match up!! I honestly don't think Henderson will get there, but if so bye bye baby!!!

And Trust me Chill has been tested all year but a couple of games!, and they deserve to go if so!!!

This team is for real, and there is some great COMPETITION still in our way!

But comparing Henderson to Ch, not even close in my mind!!! To much talent!!!

Trust me, you definitely wouldn't want this match up!! I honestly don't think Henderson will get there, but if so bye bye baby!!!

And Trust me Chill has been tested all year but a couple of games!, and they deserve to go if so!!!

This team is for real, and there is some great COMPETITION still in our way!

But comparing Henderson to Ch, not even close in my mind!!! To much talent!!!

Im thinking chapel hill will play celina for state. I looked at celina record 10-0....but really haver not played anyone this year. Bulldogs all the way,no one can stop us....by the way good job last night bulldog fans!!!!!!You guys brought the noise!!!and stayed late!!! we need this every week.Go bulldogs. Thursday night 7:30 at corsicana

Im thinking chapel hill will play celina for state. I looked at celina record 10-0....but really haver not played anyone this year. Bulldogs all the way,no one can stop us....by the way good job last night bulldog fans!!!!!!You guys brought the noise!!!and stayed late!!! we need this every week.Go bulldogs. Thursday night 7:30 at corsicana
I would love to see Ch and Celina if we get there!! I tell you what I like our chances!!

LET'S GO DOGS!!!

just picking with you lol well anyways hope you do get to the game and represent east texas if henderson not there. Lighten up buzzfrog !

Im good buddy, I wish the same for you and Henderson!!! Im just the kind of guy that backs his team when someone is picking, just like the rest of us!!

Its all good!!

Chapel Hill needs to be very careful not to look in future too much. I seen some sloppy football against Center at times. Poor tackling-defending the quick flat pass-balll control under pressure-few bad snaps. I dont mean to sound negative, but the road only gets tougher and we cant be sloppy. I would take Madisonville very serious no matter how many people tell ya you got it. Center had 300 some odd yds of offense against CH and the offenses only get better.

Great Win Friday Night.

Do it again this week.

Go Bulldogs!!!!!!!!