Denton Guyer 28 Longview 27 (Final)

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (10-4) vs Denton Guyer Wildcats (12-2)  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Guyer in a close one
    • Guyer in a blow out

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice... Viewettes filled in the Rockin L at half... Lloked good!

With the band missing about 40 kids who are at the TMEA All-Region tryouts, it was good to hear that former members came back to play in the stands, and the Viewettes helped on the field. I would've loved to have come back and play, but I don't think I'd remember everything after being out for 12 years now, lol. GO LOBOS and the Big Green Marching Machine.

Wow is all I can say about the Lobo defense! If you are listening to the radio broadcast, I'm sure they are not doing justice to the dominance on the defensive side of the ball. We get the ball first and go 70 yards on them in a methodical drive and score. Then our defense give up one big play, but force a fumble out of the end zone before they can score. 5 Guyer possesions-5 forced turnovers! We are hitting extremely hard and have already put two of their players out of the game momentarily. After the game I will discuss what I think was the pivotal point in the game---"The Fight". Sheriffs come on the field to restrain players and coaches, team is amped up, and the Lobo faithful go into an all out frenzy after a game stoppage of about five minutes. Next play from scrimmage the Lobos knock the #### out of a Wildcat ball carrier and force another fumble! As far as rallying points go, "The Fight" was just as effective as a pregame sledgehammer or jumping up and down in front of our bench.

Side note: Our offense has to put more pts on the board when given that many opportunities.

Pulling for Longview big time, but I have a question? Has FrankLucas EVER said anything good about this team? I hope one day he develops FrankLucas High School that way all of the world could see the way that a football team is supposed to play because I know that they would be perfect and NEVER, EVER lose.