New Diana vs Waskom

Longhorn12

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ND will win this lil skirmish. Playing a bunch of down trodden 1a schools will not get ya ready for this district. I still say 3rd will be between ND and PP.:)

You may not remember but we where in 1A for a couple of years, when are ya'll going to move up to Div 1 2A or are you still having to adjust your numbers to stay in small 2A? :P

Diana has the speed to match up with Waskom it will come down to Diana's abilty to hold on to the ball. Turnover pron in the last 2 games, cant give Waskom the opportunities that they gave to Harleton and Winona and expect to win... If they can..expect a good one.

Seen film on both teams, and Diana's "speed" is no where near close to waskom. Idk why the heck you would make a irrelevant statement like that.

Diana can't match up speedwise? Really. I believe there are 3 of the 4 state 4x100 relay kids on the team. I've seen them run, they can match up. Turnovers will be the key as I believe Diana has a tendency to give the ball away. If they correct that, they will win.

Seen film on both teams, and Diana's "speed" is no where near close to waskom. Idk why the heck you would make a irrelevant statement like that.

I saw Jefferson play Diana. We should have been up 35-7 at the half. Came out in the 2nd half and didn't show up, but Diana #### sure did. I'm not trying to use Jefferson as a measuring stick, but yall haven't played anyone in Jefferson's area code.Diana will be the best team yall have played all year by far. For u to say they have no speed, is crazy. Believe they have 3 kids off of that 3rd or 4th place 4x100 relay team. If yall beat Diana, I think yall could get 2nd or 3rd in district behind the Red Ponies of Hughes Springs. I am glad to see a changing of the guard sort of speek. Glad to see Waskom football doing good.

I'm runnin a little behind this week! Been super busy! Both of these teams are really good, and young programs. They both are loaded with speed and that is deadly! This will by far be the best matchup of the week in this district! I agree with everybody who stated that this game has playoff implications, because it could very well be who takes third (barring an injury free season). I can't wait to watch this one Friday but I think I'm going to take waskom on this one. New Diana has a new coaching staff and I think there might still be some growing pains. The wildcat defense has really got it going and I think that will be the difference in this game! Good luck to both teams!!

Waskom - 28

New Diana - 19

Waskom Wildcats 2012

Waskom vs. James Bowie - W 39-0

Waskom vs. Sabine - W 32-0

Waskom vs. Queen City - W 41-20

Keep it Rollin cats!!!

I watched Waskom play against QC....realize QC is not a powerhouse...but I was impressed with Waskom... Coach Pearson has those kids playing hard!.... I think Waskom will beat ND!.... I also believe Waskom will end their play-off drought this year!

i agree!

If the wildcats are gonna make playoffs, this will be the year. A lot of talent in this group.

yes they do..I think the may do better than just make it. They may actually go a round or 2 depending on who they draw first and how well they do against EF and HS which I think they will be ready for.

yes they do..I think the may do better than just make it. They may actually go a round or 2 depending on who they draw first and how well they do against EF and HS which I think they will be ready for.

JJ lol, nobody that gives up 20 to QC is ready for my Mustangs.lol. J/s. We played QC in 4 live qtrs and scored just under a dozen tds and only allowed 1 or maybe 2 and that's just cause we got tired after scoring 9tds. You will see what I mean soon enough.lol

JJ lol, nobody that gives up 20 to QC is ready for my Mustangs.lol. J/s. We played QC in 4 live qtrs and scored just under a dozen tds and only allowed 1 or maybe 2 and that's just cause we got tired after scoring 9tds. You will see what I mean soon enough.lol

don't compare a game week 3 to a scrimmage lol.......thats not wize. I would not doubt that you guys would beat Waskom. I just tink they are a little tougher than you expect. They are not a team to over look. Their QB is good!