Next Gilmer HC?

Eagleborn

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some aren't leaders.

Nothing wrong with being a follower.

Here's another cool story. Matt turner is the best coach I have ever seen, he could coach any sport and win. Until you have an opportunity to see him in action you won't understand. Just because a coach doesn't want to be a HC doesn't mean he is not a leader, he has a son who plays at Rice and I'm sure he would like to continue to watch him play. Sign of a good leader, has his priorities in order. Love how all the Tatum faithful are so interested in Gilmer's business. SMH LOL and all that good stuff! Cool story!

Gilmer will hire within, they have five or six guys who would or could be a Head Coach or AD.

Here's another cool story. Matt turner is the best coach I have ever seen, he could coach any sport and win. Until you have an opportunity to see him in action you won't understand. Just because a coach doesn't want to be a HC doesn't mean he is not a leader, he has a son who plays at Rice and I'm sure he would like to continue to watch him play. Sign of a good leader, has his priorities in order. Love how all the Tatum faithful are so interested in Gilmer's business. SMH LOL and all that good stuff! Cool story!

Gilmer will hire within, they have five or six guys who would or could be a Head Coach or AD.

Just making sure some Gilmer coaches don't acquire about our kids is all.

What would be the qualifications for most jobs like this throughout the state?

Not much:

1) Can you beat Gladewater, Tatum & Carthage.

2) Given the chance, could you embarrass Kilgore

Answer: No...don't let the door hit ya on the way out

Answer: Yes...your hired

Simply priceless