Cushing (4-5, 0-4) at Joaquin (7-2, 3-1)

trueblue82

Talk about your meaningless games. The Joaquin Rams go into their regular season finale locked into 2nd place in District 11AA Division 1. Nothing that happens in our game, or any other game, can move us up or down. The Cushing Bearkats are locked in to 6th place. The only thing they have to play for is their first.500 season since God knows when. I think the Rams will be motivated by the fact that Tray Wilkerson, Keith Johnson, Alexis Retamar, Kase Yates, Zach Bell, Josh Hamilton, Titus Harvey, Chris Lightfoot, Lane Bates,  Brock Hughes, and Matt Silvey will be taking the field under the lights of Ram Stadium for the final time. The Bearkats are coming off of a blowout loss to Alto, while the Rams suffered their second defeat of the season to District Champion San Augustine. Cushing hasn’t beaten the Rams since 2004, and haven’t won a District game since 2011. 

They like to took out SA last year in round 3, I was there and was Hella ballgame, same bunch is back this year and better,  best I can tell. Anybody thinking bout running over them better slow that roll a little. But, if yall meet up, I hope it's a Saturday so I can see it.. Should be a humdinger for sure.. Jmho.. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

They like to took out SA last year in round 3, I was there and was Hella ballgame, same bunch is back this year and better,  best I can tell. Anybody thinking bout running over them better slow that roll a little. But, if yall meet up, I hope it's a Saturday so I can see it.. Should be a humdinger for sure.. Jmho.. 

I know i know im just talkin a little.

18 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

We ain’t even thinking about Big Sandy right now. We ain’t even looking at Groveton or whoever our first round opponent might be. We’re working on Cushing and nobody else. You don’t get where we want to go by looking past the team in front of you. 

23 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

We ain’t even thinking about Big Sandy right now. We ain’t even looking at Groveton or whoever our first round opponent might be. We’re working on Cushing and nobody else. You don’t get where we want to go by looking past the team in front of you. 

Next week at this time I’ll believe you. But it would be best for y’all to look past this week play your  jv and try and get as healthy as you can before the playoffs start. A win this week means nothing 

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

The Joaquin High School Drum Major instructed me to tell everyone that this is a white-out game. The Rams will wear their white jerseys at home for the first time since 2010. They are asking the RAMNATION to wear white as well. 

So this week I should look you up you’ll be wear white. Shouldn’t be to hard to find you 

13 minutes ago, Lion1996 said:

So this week I should look you up you’ll be wear white. Shouldn’t be to hard to find you 

Just show up about 6:00 and follow your nose. And if you want to bring something to cook, we have one rule: don’t bring anything with hide or hair on it. Other than that, you kill it, we’ll grill it. 

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

Just show up about 6:00 and follow your nose. And if you want to bring something to cook, we have one rule: don’t bring anything with hide or hair on it. Other than that, you kill it, we’ll grill it. 

I was just playing with you. I’m not missing our game for yalls game not this week.