Joaquin Rams (5-1, 1-1) at Timpson Bears (2-5, 1-2)

trueblue82

This rain has got everything messed up around here.  We need rain but man these truck drivers these days can’t drive for nothing.  I’ve been helping pull salt water trucks out of the mud all day.  I swear thay get thay license from Walmart.  I did get a good burger today in Joaquin.  Changing my pick on game Joaquin wins big.  

2 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

2017.?

Ok idk.. Did they win a playoff game last year??? I thought they did.  All  I am saying is they had great speed and great athletes but very one dimensional so if they did not win one my point made. My question is are they the same this year?

On 10/17/2018 at 8:52 PM, trueblue82 said:

Define what you’re calling last year. 

I think he meant the year before this year TBlue.

On 10/17/2018 at 8:52 PM, trueblue82 said:

Define what you’re calling last year. 

3 hours ago, Eagle27 said:

AED03CF5-9B94-4E35-9240-7221A99E8A16.gif

I just got an update from Texas Parks and Wildlife: Bear season in Shelby County has been moved. The Shelby County Bear Season will open at 7:30 pm this evening. Hunting is limited to a 52x120 yard patch of fake grass situated on the west side of the Center ISD campus. All other regulations will still apply. Happy hunting! 

20 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

I just got an update from Texas Parks and Wildlife: Bear season in Shelby County has been moved. The Shelby County Bear Season will open at 7:30 pm this evening. Hunting is limited to a 52x120 yard patch of fake grass situated on the west side of the Center ISD campus. All other regulations will still apply. Happy hunting! 

Best of luck to you guys!  I’m guessing Timpson has zero fans on Smoaky?  

16 minutes ago, Eagle27 said:

Best of luck to you guys!  I’m guessing Timpson has zero fans on Smoaky?  

At one time they had a pretty decent following here, way back in 2012. They started 8-0, and had to come to Joaquin for a historic matchup with the 8-0 Rams. First time ever that two Shelby County teams had met at 8-0, and a district title was on the line. Bear fans talked a lot of noise, they showed up at Ram Stadium at 4:00 pm, and when I got there at 6:00 they had filled up a whole section of the HOME stands. The game was close for the first quarter, then the Bears got ran off the field, and we haven’t seen a Timpson fan on Smoaky since. Even last year when they went to regional finals they didn’t come out of the woods. 

23 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

At one time they had a pretty decent following here, way back in 2012. They started 8-0, and had to come to Joaquin for a historic matchup with the 8-0 Rams. First time ever that two Shelby County teams had met at 8-0, and a district title was on the line. Bear fans talked a lot of noise, they showed up at Ram Stadium at 4:00 pm, and when I got there at 6:00 they had filled up a whole section of the HOME stands. The game was close for the first quarter, then the Bears got ran off the field, and we haven’t seen a Timpson fan on Smoaky since. Even last year when they went to regional finals they didn’t come out of the woods. 

Graduated from there in 91, y’all beat up on us more than once.  Good luck tonight!