Houston: Muslim schoolkids sing 'Khamenei is our leader'

RETIREDFAN1

31 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

The name of this private school is Islamic Education Center of Houston !

so duh !

Yet, you think they are all tolerant, and this is the tolerance that they have for America.  I already know this is what they teach in their mosques, their schools, and their homes.  Yet, you're okay with it, because you like them want to destroy America.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

The name of this private school is Islamic Education Center of Houston !

so duh

AND that terrorist training center should be shut down right now, and all the teachers sent to Gitmo ASAP......

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Yet, you think they are all tolerant, and this is the tolerance that they have for America.  I already know this is what they teach in their mosques, their schools, and their homes.  Yet, you're okay with it, because you like them want to destroy America.  

Stop being a snowflake.  Man-up for once in your life.

• Stinks 1

31 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

I'm not scared of kids who have a different religion.  Sounds like Dave and Hardin are.  

If you think it's great that they are being taught hate for America, then you have proven my point as well about you.  I want all Americans to have a chance to succeed, but when you are preaching hate towards a country that has a President that wants to accomplish that, then we're going to butt heads.  If President Trump wasn't accomplishing those goals, then I'd be bashing him up one side and down the other.  He has been doing  exactly what he was elected to do.  These kids are praising a Nation that they supposedly fled from, because of the hardships living there.  I say ship them back.  This is the problem I have with many of these vocal immigrants wanting to make America the exact mess that they fled from.  That's not becoming one of U.S., they want U.S. to be like what made them leave to begin with.  I'm having none of it.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

If you think it's great that they are being taught hate for America, then you have proven my point as well about you.  I want all Americans to have a chance to succeed, but when you are preaching hate towards a country that has a President that wants to accomplish that, then we're going to butt heads.  If President Trump wasn't accomplishing those goals, then I'd be bashing him up one side and down the other.  He has been doing  exactly what he was elected to do.  These kids are praising a Nation that they supposedly fled from, because of the hardships living there.  I say ship them back.  This is the problem I have with many of these vocal immigrants wanting to make America the exact mess that they fled from.  That's not becoming one of U.S., they want U.S. to be like what made them leave to begin with.  I'm having none of it.  

How do you know what is being taught by that school ?  Are you there ?  You just listen to some hate filled person and regurgitate it.  Stop being a hateful little scared schoolgirl.  

• Stinks 2

What a great culture these folks are from.  I guess the reason they want to kill everyone that’s not a Muslim is so your average Mohammed Muslim won’t know how backward his sh-thole country & culture are.  If it wasn’t for oil, they’d all be out wandering around in the sand, riding their camels.  Yep, pack up that whole bunch and drop them off in Somalia.  And take Omar with them.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

What a great culture these folks are from.  I guess the reason they want to kill everyone that’s not a Muslim is so your average Mohammed Muslim won’t know how backward his sh-thole country & culture are.  If it wasn’t for oil, they’d all be out wandering around in the sand, riding their camels.  Yep, pack up that whole bunch and drop them off in Somalia.  And take Omar with them.

Who is killed in most terrorist attacks?  Answer is other Muslims. 

20 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

How do you know what is being taught by that school ?  Are you there ?  You just listen to some hate filled person and regurgitate it.  Stop being a hateful little scared schoolgirl.  

The hate filled people were the kids in the video or did you miss that ???  

I suppose that you were all for the taking of American Hostages in 1979, and supported the wimp of a President that you admire today so much.  I remember his botched plan to rescue the hostages, and failing miserably in the attempt not even making it out of the desert.  

These kids don't even know what happened, and believe the U.S. is to be at fault, because of sanctions on Iran ?  Geeze.  I lived in that time period, and it's one of the reasons Ted Koppel and Nightline became popular it was originally titled "America Held Hostage" with Frank Reynolds as the host, before he joined in 1980.  I remember a yellow ribbon wrapped around the Super Dome for Super Bowl XV.  Yet, you keep thinking they are a fine upstanding people.  Ship them back to Iran if they love  it so much.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

The hate filled people were the kids in the video or did you miss that ???  

I suppose that you were all for the taking of American Hostages in 1979, and supported the wimp of a President that you admire today so much.  I remember his botched plan to rescue the hostages, and failing miserably in the attempt not even making it out of the desert.  

These kids don't even know what happened, and believe the U.S. is to be at fault, because of sanctions on Iran ?  Geeze.  I lived in that time period, and it's one of the reasons Ted Koppel and Nightline became popular it was originally titled "America Held Hostage" with Frank Reynolds as the host, before he joined in 1980.  I remember a yellow ribbon wrapped around the Super Dome for Super Bowl XV.  Yet, you keep thinking they are a fine upstanding people.  Ship them back to Iran if they love  it so much.   

Get their family's and deport them back to Iran

22 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Why don't you research what America did in 1953 to Iran ?  That will explain 1979.  America needs to mind its own business.  

It was the best thing that could have happened to them, at least under the Shah they had freedom and a better economy.  Now they live under Sharia law, and most of them miss those times.  I know two people from Iran, and they're families moved here because of it.  Neither of them have said anything good about it, and both have become Christian since moving here.  While this is a cheesy song to accompany the video this was Iran before the Ayatollah's :  

You don't have a clue about what you're even talking about.  Now they are saying how wonderful it is.  It sounds like these kids have been indoctrinated for jihad against the country they live in.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

It was the best thing that could have happened to them, at least under the Shah they had freedom and a better economy.  Now they live under Sharia law, and most of them miss those times.  I know two people from Iran, and they're families moved here because of it.  Neither of them have said anything good about it, and both have become Christian since moving here.  While this is a cheesy song to accompany the video this was Iran before the Ayatollah's :  

You don't have a clue about what you're even talking about.  Now they are saying how wonderful it is.  It sounds like these kids have been indoctrinated for jihad against the country they live in.  

The crazy thing is, as someone else said an another thread awhile back, is that they come here, & like it, but soon afterward, they want all of their family & friends co come here & try to make America just like the hell hole they left behind in Sand Flea, Iran...😡

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

The crazy thing is, as someone else said an another thread awhile back, is that they come here, & like it, but soon afterward, they want all of their family & friends co come here & try to make America just like the hell hole they left behind in Sand Flea, Iran...😡

Guess that’s why they’re mostly Dems, they’re goofy as road lizards.

You better pay attention to what's happening in New Zealand, after everything's that happened in European nations.  Look at Utah, where the refugee community is demanding the state change school regulations to accommodate Sharia law. Hell, Muslims are even demanding Kentucky Fried Chicken make changes. 

Like most conservatives, I don't give a...  dadgum what you believe. But don't try to change our society or force your beliefs on me, especially not when you're a guest in this nation after you begged for help because you supposedly had to run from oppression in your own nation. Assimilate and contribute, or go home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 88YoePride said:

You better pay attention to what's happening in New Zealand, after everything's that happened in European nations.  Look at Utah, where the refugee community is demanding the state change school regulations to accommodate Sharia law. Hell, Muslims are even demanding Kentucky Fried Chicken make changes. 

Like most conservatives, I don't give a...  dadgum what you believe. But don't try to change our society or force your beliefs on me, especially not when you're a guest in this nation after you begged for help because you supposedly had to run from oppression in your own nation. Assimilate and contribute, or go home.

👏👏👏👌🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Amen !

• Like 1