Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Who wins?  

26 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Nac by a Little
      10
    • Nac by a lot
      11
    • Jax by a little
      5
    • Jax by a lot
      0


Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, DOB said:

It's early, so strength of the non-district schedule can skew the data,

but in a district full of competitors that appear to have no real handle

yet on the nuances of defensive  side of the ball anything can happen.

As a result, there will be a few surprise endings as things play out.

Rooting for Jac, but gut tells me low 40-something to high 20-something Nac.

But old Mo can sure make the ball bounce funny.

 

Jacksonville has given up 163 points- 48+ points a game in all 3. Actually averaging 54 Pts a game against, the 67 to Henderson skews that. Non-District Opp. Carthage, Henderson, Palestine(10-4A)

Nac has given up 96 points total for a 32 point average. 44 to Lufkin(21 of which was turnovers and special teams), Held Kilgore to 7 points for 46 minutes, held Tyler Lee scoreless in the 4th qtr. Hoping I am not jinxing Nac here, but they are playing better defense then they have played in a long time!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Nacwagons said:

Jacksonville has given up 163 points- 48+ points a game in all 3. Actually averaging 54 Pts a game against, the 67 to Henderson skews that. Non-District Opp. Carthage, Henderson, Palestine(10-4A)

Nac has given up 96 points total for a 32 point average. 44 to Lufkin(21 of which was turnovers and special teams), Held Kilgore to 7 points for 46 minutes, held Tyler Lee scoreless in the 4th qtr. Hoping I am not jinxing Nac here, but they are playing better defense then they have played in a long time!! 

I’ll give you that. I was actually impressed with the Nacogdoches Defense. Especially the front 7. I think Nac is too much for Jax. I’ll take the dragons by 14+

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, Ryan McCown is going to be really good. Has a younger brother, Brady.

Luke McCown has 4 boys..... Jonah is starting QB for our 8th grade. 

They’re baaaaaaack. 😁

JAX JV wins 26-6. 

See ya tomorrow night, Nac!! Let’s play some OTs. 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Matt said:

Yeah, Ryan McCown is going to be really good. Has a younger brother, Brady.

Luke McCown has 4 boys..... Jonah is starting QB for our 8th grade. 

They’re baaaaaaack. 😁

JAX JV wins 26-6. 

See ya tomorrow night, Nac!! Let’s play some OTs. 😆

OT has not been kind to Nac, I will settle for a win in regulation!!!:)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nac just might be the team to beat based on tonight.

Nac and PT we’re both impressive. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LooknovadaTribe said:

Congrats to Nac on the win but idk if it says much in beating a Jax team that just seemed flat not trying to take anything away from what Nac did tonight I guess I expected more out of Jax tonight.

You looked flat because Nac defense made you look that way! Nac is doing something they haven’t done in 10 years, playing defense!,

 

nac isnt winning state state after one game so I am in under no illusion. That was the best Nac game I have seen 5 years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nacwagons said:

You looked flat because Nac defense made you look that way! Nac is doing something they haven’t done in 10 years, playing defense!,

 

nac isnt winning state state after one game so I am in under no illusion. That was the best Nac game I have seen 5 years.

Calm down lol I didn't take anything away from what Nac did last night...but just my opinion I felt Jax could've done better.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...