Hooks (4-0) v Jefferson (2-2)

FlowJack

Hooks (7-1) v Jefferson (6-2)  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/01/2019 at 05:00 PM

29 minutes ago, THEDAWGPOUND75657 said:

thats the best way any way dont need that fake LOVE

Haha nothing fake about it! But if it comes down to Jeffy winning or losing to get Atlanta in the playoffs... well... GO HORNETS!! Bzzzzzzzzz!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, THEDAWGPOUND75657 said:

thats the best way any way dont need that fake LOVE

I use to like the old days of disdain for Jefferson. The old rivalry games where we just totally disliked each other lol. Mainly because we could talk #### and could back it up. Daingerfield and Atlanta knows what I’m talking about lol. Now social media has softened all that up.

1 minute ago, Dawg665 said:

I use to like the old days of disdain for Jefferson. The old rivalry games where we just totally disliked each other lol. Mainly because we could talk #### and could back it up. Daingerfield and Atlanta knows what I’m talking about lol. Now social media has softened all that up.

I wasn't around for any of it, but a lot of the older generation talk about all the knock down dragouts between Atlanta and Jefferson. Hear a lot about the 1994 game. 

1 hour ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I wasn't around for any of it, but a lot of the older generation talk about all the knock down dragouts between Atlanta and Jefferson. Hear a lot about the 1994 game. 

Hooks was good in 94 also. We had a great game against Atlanta in District and a great game with Jefferson in Bi-District. We lost both but all three teams were legit. We had two future NFL players as did Atlanta. Atlanta also had a stud move in quarterback that lived with the Athletic Director! LOL!