TATUM VS GLADEWATER 9-25

mightyeagle

Week 5  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

20 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Always have to have a built in excuse just in case things go wrong. Tatum guys are the best at it lol. Their excuse is better than always blaming on the refs tho. Normally if the refs are bad they are bad both ways 

And that’s been said in multiple threads. They just like to spin whatever 

9 minutes ago, bearnation said:

They say we complain about officials... we complained about one ref and still WON THE GAME and they say we just complain all the time.... blah blah blah GET OVER IT  

Oh? Y’all beat Center? And Kilgore fans were making fun of y’all because y’all were boing so much during that game. I was actually embarrassed for y’all. 

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Oh? Y’all beat Center? And Kilgore fans were making fun of y’all because y’all were boing so much during that game. I was actually embarrassed for y’all. 

Y’all gave up a 60 burger to center and act like y’all beat a state champ or something. 

23 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Am I allowed to say if we still had #70 we would be 4-0 or 3-1 at worst right now or is that an opinion or excuse? I really don’t know anymore. 

If you say it’s your opinion that you believe y’all woulda won with him and the game was close it don’t necessarily make it fact but it definitely isn’t an excuse. 

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

If you say it’s your opinion that you believe y’all woulda won with him and the game was close it don’t necessarily make it fact but it definitely isn’t an excuse. 

But if we say our kicker was out for the Center game and we lost by 1 it’s an excuse. Got it!  All depends on if you went to Tatum or knew someone who did 😂 

5 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I wasn't at Center so i cant comment on that game... As I stated previously, go watch the film of the ref on the GW sideline and you will know why the GW fans were booing. I have no doubt the kilgore fans could not see what we saw from the GW side.... but please continue to be embarrassed for us.