Nothing to see here. Conspiracy theory!

DAWG91

What ever happened to obione and that Unashamed fella? They were posting Twitter after Twitter and then poof 👻 they vanished, Unashamed had more evidence then the investigators... that fella was a big time conspiracy theorist

5 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Who exactly kicked out poll watchers? Where? Make sure you check the facts first. This is a common occurrence with you, you make a claim then the facts show it false and you move on. So come on now lower case q, answer the question. Where did the DR get his information? I mean the information he claims to have would be illegal for most states to give out so where did he get it????????????

Happened in multiple democrat controlled areas.  Fact. Q!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

i think once the q thing fell apart they just left. Qdawg still keeping the faith though

Your use of the Q label is as meaningless now as the first time you used it.  Pretty freaking dumb.

Just now, JETT said:

Same with the bot and chiner stuff JS

Nah....that shoe actually fits.  I've a documented record on here challenging Q.  While the chnierbot functions exactly as a chinerbot would.  You can find the same propaganda in Beijing.

Windows boarded up:  check.  Ps,  they used poster board in detroit.  So the poster board was going to keep people from busting the windows?  LOL!  Poll watchers removed: check. States in dispute all stopped counting almost in unison:  check.  Vote trends that cannot exist in nature:  check.  Because there's nothing to be seen,  they refuse to let the nothing be seen.  Chinerbot calls this conspiracy theory.  If reality is conspiracy theory,  you might be a chinerbot. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

The people were filming voter information. CHECK. Congress Rudy and Powell even moved on from this CHECK

Polls watchers removed? OHHH you could not say where CHECK

States stopped counting in unison, FALSE, a lie, not true. Q told you it is though CHECK

Voting trends, with information a guy can not possibly have CHECK By the way why have you avoided what I asked? TELLING Check

Look I get it, Q followers are sheep and never check facts. They believe a guy q pillow brought out who can not have the information he claims. I actually pity you. To live a life like this where you have become the sheep. August is coming, Q pillow says so. 

All you have are lies.  Nobody was filming "voter information."  They may have been filming the vote counters to ensure there was no cheating.  They took care of that with some poster board.  I said the states quit counting "almost in unison."  Again,  you lie.  As far as the voting trends goes,  I trust the physicist over the china bot.

Just now, Old49er60 said:

@DAWG91

Simple question. Where did the Dr on the video get the voter information that showed addresses, who they voted for, and how many times they voted in last two decades for so many states? 

You going to answer or run?

It's in the video.  No need to run.  You can't answer for boarded up windows,  ejected poll watchers,  the stopping of vote counting.  You'll just scream Q and conspiracy.

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

Dr Douglas G Frank world renowned physicist. His claim to fame is his work in the BOWLING industry. As was discussed in the FIRST movie q pillow put out using this guy as his central expert. Among some of his other great items in August of 2020 he claimed Covid was fading and would be gone in a short time. Before that he ran statistics on covid using his computer model to show it was ending. This was in April and May. 
He claims he received the voting information from the states which is false. States do not hand out voter information with the addresses and voting records of individuals. States refused to hand this information over to Pence and the election commission in 2017. People like Ken Paxton....who showed where it was against the law to give out this information. The guy is a con and is using this to make money off suckers. Q pillow paid him for this and now it looks like he is making $$$$ just like Rudy and Powell. When it comes court time my guess is he refuses to testify 

Covid hoax is as legit as the Biden "Presidency."  There's numerous examples of them inflating infection numbers as well as what was considered a "covid death."  Gunshot wound victims who died from covid.  There won't be any "court time."  Dominion don't want discovery.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Almost....so 8 hours is almost????

Since you trust him, where did he get the voter information? You claim it is in the video but that is false. 

Multiple states stopped counting around same time frame on election night.  You may find a single example where it was later on and then do a victory lap.  I know how letists operate.  You'll turn a missed punctuation mark or some other trivial issue and use it to claim to have been right on the issue.  Take your poster board used as window security for example.  Just stupid.

Just now, JETT said:

Lots of healthy ppl have died from this so......

Lots of healthy people have died walking down the street or riding in a car as well,  doesn't call for shutting down the country and using it as an excuse for junk mail voting scheme.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Lots of healthy people have died walking down the street or riding in a car as well,  doesn't call for shutting down the country and using it as an excuse for junk mail voting scheme.

That's a fair assessment, doesn't change the fact their needs to be precautionary measurements for those at risk.... BTW,   I'm not a mask wearing freak but I'll put 1 on if asked... life goes on 

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

That's a fair assessment, doesn't change the fact their needs to be precautionary measurements for those at risk.... BTW,   I'm not a mask wearing freak but I'll put 1 on if asked... life goes on 

The precautionary steps that should have been taken are:  If you're sick,  stay home.  If you're an at risk individual, stay home.  No need for lockdowns shutting down the country. But they had to do that,  to wreck the economy and provide excuse for junk mail voting scheme.  Ps,  all my assessments are fair,  but usually inconvenient truths.  So inconvenient,  that poster board is now used for keeping windows from being broken.

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

States in question. AZ NV when did they stop?  PA, GA, MI, WI when did they stop? Why isnt SC considered one in question when did they stop counting?  This is not a missed punctuation make this is just an outright lie. Some states stopped at 10pm other 12AM other 4am. Some counties suspended voting at different times in states mentioned.  It is FACTS and the facts are you have been given false information. You refuse to verify what you were given or the fact that is was counties and precincts calls to suspend counting till the morning. Quit being  Q sheep and look at actual FACTS

There you go again.  You prefer to focus on down to the second minutia instead of addressing the real issue:  they stopped counting.  They didn't suspend voting.  They stopped counting.  Sheep my .

11 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Actually I have answered. I asked you exactly where poll watchers were thrown out, you ran. The stopping of counting is comical. I think you really believe it and a simple check shows how absurd you sound. 
As for it is in the video, sorry no. He can not have the info he claims. States by law can not give that out and pence and trump found that out in 2017 with the commission. So sad watching you run and not answer. 

Poll watchers thrown out in michigan and elsewhere.  Well documented.  No need to run from you.