Arizona 2020 Election Database DELETED

CarthDawg77

1 minute ago, JETT said:

You live in TX a once solid red state with no Dominion machines etc used yet he only beat biden by what? Around 600k votes that's not good for the GOP.... times are changing, I know ppl who dislike biden but voted for h over the alternative... I honestly believe anyone from the left side would've won the election over Conald Dump.....he caust the GOP the senate this election and the house in 2018..... as long as he's the face of the right they'll continue to lose voters... I know I know those are the swamp rats etc that are leaving and RINO's but those are the votes that are keeping that party alive... draining the swamp will having the left winning many coming elections JMO

I realize Trump alienated many folks.  I’m merely pointing to the total number of votes received by both candidates.  Could there have been fraud on both sides?  Certainly.  Only thing I’m convinced of, there was fraud.  In 2018, there was 153 Million registered voters.  Then in 2020, we have 155 Million voting.  That increase is extremely abnormal.  My point is, we should all question that.  If it quacks like a duck, etc.  etc.

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

I realize Trump alienated many folks.  I’m merely pointing to the total number of votes received by both candidates.  Could there have been fraud on both sides?  Certainly.  Only thing I’m convinced of, there was fraud.  In 2018, there was 153 Million registered voters.  Then in 2020, we have 155 Million voting.  That increase is extremely abnormal.  My point is, we should all question that.  If it quacks like a duck, etc.  etc.

Well at least your honest enough to know their could've been fraud from both sides, some on here think it's 1 sided 

9 minutes ago, JETT said:

I have a good Friend where we dispose our trucks and he's a big time Conald fan and he said the party's best choice is to chose their candidate and let Conald get behind them and support whoever it is and back them heavily... he said if he runs again he'll lose again, and this fella is a die heart fan of the Conman 

He may have a point.  Then again,with the atrocious start Biden has had, @RETIREDFAN1 might could win as a Republican in 2024.  😂

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Well at least your honest enough to know their could've been fraud from both sides, some on here think it's 1 sided 

Lol, Trump got a record breaking number of votes also.  I would guess that may be the first time both candidates broke the record.  To me, the numbers just don’t add up.  I’d like to see a real investigation, of ALL votes. Recounts aren’t the answer.  That would put all the theories to bed and re-establish faith in our voting process.

40 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Sworn testimony to Az senate. There's video.  You could even watch yourself instead of relying on fake news chicom propaganda.

Haven't we learned ppl will lie to push something? Guess some folks have learned and others refuse 

Just now, DAWG91 said:

Any outfit, AP,  NBC, CNN, MSNBC,  etc etc etc that lied for 4 straight years about "russian collusion" have lost any and all credibility.  So now they're telling the truth?  Right!

From the article it's showing the ppl who claimed it was deleted made a mistake and they found it... LMAO your something else 🤣

27 minutes ago, JETT said:

From the article it's showing the ppl who claimed it was deleted made a mistake and they found it... LMAO your something else 🤣

The auditor's didn't say that,  the county's twitter page made that claim.   Lies upon lies upon lies. Quit. Freaking. Lying.  Maricopa County corrupt AF.

37A15028-B422-47E9-9272-A9C0137F8F00.png

AD895B0C-BA5E-487F-BA8E-6CEBDC36FA1E.png

21 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Hey since it must have been deleted why are the people responsible not in legal trouble since that would have been against Arizona election law............

That's also a good question to ask. So why aren't people asking them?

12 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Have at it, but Cyber Ninjas is out of their league on the audit but hopefully they found the bamboo paper. 

The files were not deleted the clueless group looking for them could not find them, then POOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFF found the next day.....

Bamboo!!!!!!!! Lmfao

3 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

You really are clueless. They claimed it was DELETED now they are having to admit it was not. Hence why the SOURCE said they found it.........Funny you will defend anything even when the source is the company hired to do it and admitting they messed up

I debunked your claims with your own link.  Give up.

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

If that's the case, why isn't the person (or people) who said it was deleted, under oath, in some sort of legal trouble?

It's just another lie.  First told by maricopa,  then peddled by Chiner,  and then echoed by jettparrot.  I think it's cute that nbc put recovered in quotes lol.  So when being questioned, did the auditor hold up air finger quotes when making his statement?  I seriously doubt it.  Fake news gonna keep on fake news'n!

• Like 1

Just now, DAWG91 said:

It's just another lie.  First told by maricopa,  then peddled by Chiner,  and then echoed by jettparrot.  I think it's cute that nbc put recovered in quotes lol.  So when being questioned, did the auditor hold up finger air quotes when making his statement?  I seriously doubt it.  Fake news gonna keep on fake news'n!

I'm the parrot? LMAO!!!! you run on here posting nonsense daily from gateway and other sources then follow up with "nothing will happen" or "nothing to see here" so you can backtrack and say I told you..... you're funny to say the least.. but don't stop now it'll get boring 

24 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'm the parrot? LMAO!!!! you run on here posting nonsense daily from gateway and other sources then follow up with "nothing will happen" or "nothing to see here" so you can backtrack and say I told you..... you're funny to say the least.. but don't stop now it'll get boring 

GWP not the one caught in another lie.  So much not to see,  they have to delete files,  lie about it, and try every trick in the book to shut down the audit.  That ends today's lesson,  kiddo.  You may go to bed now.  Don't forget to brush your teeth.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

GWP not the one caught in another lie.  So much not to see,  they have to delete files,  lie about it, and try every trick in the book to shut down the audit.  That ends today's lesson,  kiddo.  You may go to bed now.  Don't forget to brush your teeth.

👌

11 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

It's just another lie.  First told by maricopa,  then peddled by Chiner,  and then echoed by jettparrot.  I think it's cute that nbc put recovered in quotes lol.  So when being questioned, did the auditor hold up air finger quotes when making his statement?  I seriously doubt it.  Fake news gonna keep on fake news'n!

:rofl:

14 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

The most telling statement comes from the Arizona senators. In saying there was no wrongdoing they are admitting nothing was deleted. If it were deleted it would be criminal. All those on here making claims about fake news etc, here are the ones who ordered the Audit, they have answered your questions, nothing was deleted. 

Nonetheless, Cotton repeatedly used the word “deleted,” as did Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Warren Petersen, who questioned audit team members with Fann at the hearing. After the hearing, Fann stood by Cotton’s assertion that the files had been deleted but he was able to recover them, though she said she wouldn’t refer the issue to the Attorney General’s Office or other law enforcement because “we never said there was any wrongdoing.”

It would be illegal for county officials to intentionally delete files related to the election.

Saying "we never said there was any wrongdoing" is very different than saying there was no wrongdoing.

Me saying "I never said your girlfriend is fat" is not me saying that your girlfriend is skinny.  It is me denying the accusation that I said she was fat.  She may be as big as a cow.  

On 5/20/2021 at 5:14 AM, Old49er60 said:

What exactly did you debunk? No matter what the facts are you will claim Trump is right. Everyone knows that. Why didn’t they file criminal charges since your claim is true???? Oh wait they gave the answer. 

Reality matters.  The auditors didn't say what you cllaim.  Lying,  cheating,  stealing, deleting, corrupt AF maricopa said it.  They have as much credibility as you do, which is none.  Back to where we were in Nov; you're a waste of my time.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

It was a quote.........so yes they did. Everything I put is factual content. 

So what did Trump say?

“The entire Database of Maricopa County in Arizona has been DELETED! This is illegal and the Arizona State Senate, who is leading the Forensic Audit, is up in arms,” Trump said in a statement Saturday. “The story is only getting bigger and at some point it will be impossible for the weak and/or corrupt media not to cover.”

Then after realizing they made a copy of the data and did not know where to look POOOOOOOOOOF they find it. The you have them saying they are not contacting the AG because nothing was wrong...........if it was deleted then something was wrong and it was criminal, file charges. But they didnt because facts are they were clueless and jumped the gun on deleted files. 

Your flocking a dead sheep