Opinion  Biden has done the hard part. Here’s how he can rack up more wins.

BarryLaverty

43 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Your 'reality' is a conflation and just an out-and-out feeling rather than a fact up there in your latest rant. 

It has nothing to do with a feeling. It’s what’s actually happening around us. You’re just too blind to see it because the liberal party has you brainwashed. 

As I said, even the rest of the world can see it.

I still think the dims are going to pull the rug out from under Plugs 🔌 before the end of his term .... my guess is something physically/mentally is going to come up and he agrees to fade away in exchange for the FBI/DOJ and/or Republicans not going after all the Biden Family Crime spree ....

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I still think the dims are going to pull the rug out from under Plugs 🔌 before the end of his term .... my guess is something physically/mentally is going to come up and he agrees to fade away in exchange for the FBI/DOJ and/or Republicans not going after all the Biden Family Crime spree ....

Then you'd have Harris, RFK Jr, and Princess Moonbeam as candidates.

10 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

and he agrees to fade away in exchange for the FBI/DOJ and/or Republicans not going after all the Biden Family Crime spree ....

That would be a monumental waste of his time since your goppers aint gonna do anything about that anyway.......

21 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Going to? 

3 hours ago, Lobo97 said:

He’s fallen more times than every President before him, combined! 

I am not sure about this one, Gerald Ford was pretty good at falling down all the time also....We may have to go back and get a count on him.....:rofl:

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

His administration has accomplished big things so far. Hope they continue to do so. 

(Washington Post) 

Opinion  Biden has done the hard part. Here’s how he can rack up more wins.

By Jennifer Rubin
Columnist
|
Follow
June 8, 2023 at 7:45 a.m. EDT

President Biden has done the hard part: He’s passed Democratic-only and bipartisan bills to keep with his promise to “build the economy from the bottom up and middle out”

Aside from legislative action, Biden could highlight the degree to which his programs are transforming the heartland, creating well-paying jobs that don’t require college degrees and making life easier and more affordable for average families

Yet, in the next article you post we have.....

It doesn't surprise me at all that prices would continue to be inflated, because that's the American way- shoot them up during a crisis, then keep them there or ease them slowly down when it's over, and we have gotten used to paying more. 

But, but, but..........how is Uncle Joe making life easier and more affordable....if the Big Bad Companies are continuing to raise prices and cause inflation......You'll need to explain how that works--considering you are the one reading and posting these wonderful, wonderful OP-EDs. 

Im-an-idiot GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

4 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I am not sure about this one, Gerald Ford was pretty good at falling down all the time also....We may have to go back and get a count on him.....:rofl:

I've done the count, and he has surpassed Ford.  He's Joe Biden, and you're not.  

• LOL! 1