Arp vs Dekalb Round 1

Tiger1995

Who wins Round 1  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Arp vs Dekalb

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Tiger1995 said:

Simply put. Those DK boys hearts stopped when they saw it ain’t Arp from 2 years ago and that qb is still there starting 💪 and now a D1 bound stud!!!! 

Or maybe the heart rate got a little high from excitement when they realized that the sophomore back in 2021 who had 15 carries for 206 yards and 3 TD's was now a senior and bigger, stronger, faster and he has other dudes that can also go.

Simply put. Those DK boys hearts stopped when they saw it ain’t Arp from 2 years ago and that qb is still there starting 💪 and now a D1 bound stud!!!! 

So, I looked at both of the QBs twitter. I didn't see anything about offers so I went to his scouting report. Unless it hasn't been updated he doesn't have any offers. If he doesn't have a D1 offer yet he probably won't unfortunately at 6 foot you have to be elite to get a D1 offer 

IMG_9535.jpg

IMG_9536.jpg

• Love 1

Well, I was hoping for a decent game, but hearing all of your craziness… De Kalb by 40

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Bearliever said:

Or maybe the heart rate got a little high from excitement when they realized that the sophomore back in 2021 who had 15 carries for 206 yards and 3 TD's was now a senior and bigger, stronger, faster and he has other dudes that can also go.

He absolutely he is a better player. Arp is just more equipped to handle him now.

• Wow 1

On 11/9/2023 at 9:26 AM, WestCoastO said:

@Tigers1995 reminds me a lot of Dragon89 from a few weeks back. Dedicated and wrong. I’m glad you’re loyal. You’re community appreciates it I’m sure! 

Dragon89 guy was awesome!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Score says one thing but Arp offense basically is about to explode lol DK hangin on for dear life. Since DK #88 went down to injury their offense has shut down. That guy is a stud to loose. Hope to see him back after half. Mr Winky and Weary are all over the field making plays for DK. Stellar football guys. So far it’s a great game could go a ton ways.