Sub Varsity scores

BigRedFan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Queen City needs some hearing aids! Hitting outside the wistle, hands in the throat, and coaches making the calls for referees. Quite embarasing, wouldnt u say?

I wouldn't be doing that tomorrow.

Pretty funny. Looked completely the other way around to me. What calls are you referring to? Looked like most of the calls were going Waskom's way.

15-14 Grace and the way understood it, it was Grace's JV, plus someone said the QB plays thurs. night jv and fri night varsity!

Yet one more reason why Public Schools should NEVER play private schools at ANY level. If the parents of kids in private schools do not want their kids in public school for whatever reason, fine that is their business and their right and I totally support them for doing what they think is best for their childs academics BUT if public school is not good enough for you then you should not need them for athletic competition either. When the UIL finally makes the move to allow more private schools into the UIL it will be the death knell for the best sport in the history of the world Public School Texas High School Football. Texas will be just like every other state at that point.

If I were an AD NO team at my school at ANY level would NEVER play a private school. We do NOT need them, They need us.

If for no other reason I am a believer in Christ because Hades will NOT be eternity in some version of a lake of fire but rather an eternity of one thing

Perpetually standing in a line of people wanting to only buy lottery scratch off tickets and while they are standing in line they will never endingly be whining about the officiating at a subvarsity game.

Then they will in perpetuity scratch all of their tickets and the last ticket will be a winner so they never leave the line while continuing to complain about the officiating at last nights 7th Grade "C" Team volleyball of football or basketball game.

Foregive me of my sins Jesus, PLEASE OH PLEASE DO NOT send me to that hades!!!

It IS against UIL rules. Grace or whatever their name is are not in UIL they are in TAPPS.

I guarantee you that around the state there are dozens of kids who played last night and will play again tonight in the private school ranks.

Ive never met BillyClydePuckett but he sure tells it like it is.

Joaquin's 8th was up 24-0 over Burkeville at halftime. I think they played everyone in the second half. I don't believe they were able to schedule a JV game this week. Burkeville doesn't have a JV, but they tried with some other schools. No luck.

46-12 Rams Final, could have been 70-0 but the 7th grade got a lot of playing time