Mildred vs East Bernard

player73

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First i want to say congratulation to East Bernard & Mildred for making the 2-A D-2 state championship game. After watching EB, last night. I don't think theirs a 2-A d-2 team better than them. good good solid football they play. Saying that! I take EB,

ahhh ok guess what MILDRED WILL GET OFF THE BUS AND PLAY!!!! this will be a tough game but i believe we will make a showing and may surprise some. Sorona was no slackers. big and fast. and just so hs can say we're making excuses we did not have 2 starters and one other that has made some major plays for us this year. and we dont't know if they will be available Thurs. as i've said before you learn every game. and i'm soooooooo glad HS88 took EB thanks cause your picks have been alllllll wrong. very grateful for the additional push :-)

After watching East Bernard last night, I'd HAVE to say they have this game....probably won't be a blowout (hard to get this far and not have serious talent), but I can't imagine anyone having what it will take to stop this Juggernaut! Best of luck to both teams...safe travels to all teams and fans! and...

GO BRAHMAS!!!

EB seems to be the real dill. I respect a team that plays ball and don't get hung up on hipe. Seems to be a well coached group of young men. Tell me more about these kids

They only had one flag last night! and that was when they put their second team in. They will get after you 100% every play.

I'm gonna have to say East Bernard by 21.

I have got to say that I am happy you picked EB. You picked: Arp to beat EF; HS to beat EF, Clarksville to beat Mildred; Nocona to beat Mildred; Sonora to beat Mildred; Refugio to beat EB; then you cursed EF by picking them to beat EB. With your picks being sooo consistant.... well, 'nough said.

I have got to say that I am happy you picked EB. You picked: Arp to beat EF; HS to beat EF, Clarksville to beat Mildred; Nocona to beat Mildred; Sonora to beat Mildred; Refugio to beat EB; then you cursed EF by picking them to beat EB. With your picks being sooo consistant.... well, 'nough said.

I always say if you pick against a team long enough, the odds are very good that you will eventually pick right. Sorry for y'all that it didn't happen earlier. But I think EB will be the team to beat Mildred. Handily. Jmo. Good luck to both.

I always say if you pick against a team long enough, the odds are very good that you will eventually pick right. Sorry for y'all that it didn't happen earlier. But I think EB will be the team to beat Mildred. Handily. Jmo. Good luck to both.

You're not trying to be flippant are you?

I forget; which of you is Beavis?

Depends on who you ask. I could counter your comment with name calling, but I choose not to go there. And this isn't intended to be a flippant answer, or to impune anyone. Go Mildred! Good luck against EB!

pretty much proves what I've been sayin all year...HS1988 don't know jack about any of these teams....just a spewer that his team finally had a good run. Nothing more.