The Official Athletics @ Rangers 3-Game Series Thread

This ought to be a good series. Good pitching for both teams. I'm hoping the Rangers can win at least 2 of the 3 games. The Rangers are 5-13 against the A's in their last 18 games. If the Rangers are true contenders they'll have to even the series up by beating them regularly over the last half of the season. The A's are coming into this series having won 10 out of their last 12 games. If the Rangers can win at least 2 out of the 3, I think they can definitely send the message to the A's..... :thumbsup:

This ought to be a good series. Good pitching for both teams. I'm hoping the Rangers can win at least 2 of the 3 games. The Rangers are 5-13 against the A's in their last 18 games. If the Rangers are true contenders they'll have to even the series up by beating them regularly over the last half of the season. The A's are coming into this series having won 10 out of their last 12 games. If the Rangers can win at least 2 out of the 3, I think they can definitely send the message to the A's..... :thumbsup:

i wanna see a sweep

I could see him losing what interest he had in resigning with the team after that out that Kinsler made.

I don't think it was that serious. He just probably said what every one of us said to our spouses in that AB. "Why".....but then we got over it.

Anyone ever notice how hard it is for a pitcher to throw strikes after intentionally walking a batter??? Seems like they just get out of their rhythem...

That is why I absolutely HATE the intentional walk. It does throw off their rythm and then they give up a big hit next batter (I know, it does not always happen that way, but it does often enough)