Gilmer vs Van

ETSportsfan87

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No predictions from me. Just glad to be going. I haven't seen Gilmer play this year other than a couple of clips on the news. I'm sure it will be the toughest game we've had this year, but it's the playoffs and anything can happen. Also, this Vandal team is the best we've had in awhile. So we will just have to wait until Friday to find out, no matter what smack attack is most likely about to hit this thread. lol.

No predictions from me. Just glad to be going. I haven't seen Gilmer play this year other than a couple of clips on the news. I'm sure it will be the toughest game we've had this year, but it's the playoffs and anything can happen. Also, this Vandal team is the best we've had in awhile. So we will just have to wait until Friday to find out, no matter what smack attack is most likely about to hit this thread. lol.

Ive watched both teams play this year and I think it will be a well matched game....im going to say van in a close one....

you got to be kidding....look at their opponetnets.....very week.....BUCKS IN A BIG BLOW OUT

"jackpots" I wouldn't go all in on that statement if I were you... It's a card game.. You just have to know how to play with the hand your delt. You might be eating those words Saturday morning along with your crow. My prediction is it's going to be a blood bath.

Moffit will have his team ready. This isn't last years team. I believe that having those State Championships from Denton Ryan has taught Moffit what it takes. The Vandals will continue to improve every year. We have alot of promise this year.........but we will continue to string year after year of success together. The future is bright for the Vandals. Everyone will see that Friday. Van 28 Gilmer 24.

Buckeyes open as a 30pt favorite.

Given Van's very weak schedule, I'm gonna agree.

Gilmer 45

Van 14

Van's defense won't the best Gilmer has seen this year, but the Buckeye offense will be the best Van HAS seen....

I just got back from the Gilmer game with Atlanta and Gilmer in my opinion will not have the best offense Van has seen. I think Lindale is better on offense. Better o-line and better QB. Gilmer may have better backs and receivers, maybe. Gilmer has a good team but no way are they 30 point favorites. I have no idea if Van will be the best D Gilmer has seen but they will not be able to run the ball as easy as they did tonight. There is no reason this shouldn't be a great game.