Cooper @ Alba-Golden

Bulldognation1

I have to give Cooper credit where credit is due...I don't have a bone in Coopers dog fight just an outsider looking in and keeping up with them. Like to see a team excel as much as they have.....I have to say they are kicking tail. By the sound of things and looking at their stats they have a pretty sound defense! I would like to see the Mustangs play the Bulldogs somewhere down the line IF both teams make it that far. But as we all know its just one game at a time! Good Luck this week Bulldogs I will be watching FNR and Smoaky.com for updates on your game

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know these kids very well and when they are challenged they will rise to the occasion!! They have never quit and they don't know how to lose!! Since the second grade when this group of seniors and juniors have played together they have never lost a game!! If and when they lose it will be the first time for this group!! When challenged they can turn it on like you have never seen!

This post gave me a good laugh. Wait till Ewood, see how they respond to that...

Cooper held to under 40 points.........first time all year.

Cooper was held under 40 because they can't make PAT's.. it's been the one chink in the armor all year.. The defense looked well on the way to their 4th shutout of the year, but on a 3rd & long, alba pulled out the ole half back pass on us & set em up at about our 20 yrd line & ended up scoring.. Cooper drove back down & had the ball down close to the goal & one of our backup backs suffered a compound fracture ( so I was told) to one of his arms .. The last minute & half was just run out..

Alba was scrappy, good luck to them the rest of the way... Prayers going out to our injured player Colton Strode. One of the smallest on the team but one of the biggest hearts!