Beckville is looking

sackem

So where has Gamble been and what has he done besides be the son of a well known football coach? I no he was offensive Coord at Beckville.

Everyone needs a chance to prove themselves as a HC. Every head coach out there had to get their start somewhere and I'm sure just about everyone had people doubting them. Give him a chance.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Head Baseball Head Basketball and Defensive Coordinator is leaving and not going with Robinson. So maybe someone should talk to them. From what I understand Beckville pays well so why are these guys leaving. They worked with Gamble last year.

Man the support is flying in. Glad to see we have so many positive people here on Smoaky. Better not give him a 3 year contract, better ask the other coaches, need to get the publics opinion. Maybe they do need to ask the coaches why they are leaving, it may because of having to deal with some of these fans. Geeesh!

Has the whole staff been cleared? Looking on the THSCA job board yesterday and Beckville has 5 football coaching positions open including Head Baseball, Head Basketball and a Defensive Coordinator.

Crud bball to?

What is Doomers opinions on this hire ? That's all that really matters anyway

I'd go with Gamble or Duck from Joaquin. But i'd make darn sure Robinson wouldna left to start.

Head Baseball Head Basketball and Defensive Coordinator is leaving and not going with Robinson. So maybe someone should talk to them. From what I understand Beckville pays well so why are these guys leaving. They worked with Gamble last year.

where is the head baseball coach going?

All of the coaches who have left did so before a hire for AD was made, and I know for sure the Basketball coach and Defensive Coordinator knew they were leaving before Robinson left. So, if anyone is implying that they are leaving because of Gamble, I would like to make sure everyone knows that is not the case.

I'm afraid that some of the coaches that had left prior had issues of some sort with Robinson. I was personally told by one of them and heavily implied it by another... I believe that Gamble said he and Robinson saw things the exact same way... So speaking with the community and the faculty to get some feedback would not be a bad idea. What in the world would it have hurt to look over the 75 plus applicants that they had received? I am pretty sure that was all just for show. I hope they hired him on a probationary contract. If they were insisting on hiring within, I SAY MAKE LUCKY AD! but, if they want someone that might stay, CALL THE LUDLOW KID!

I'm afraid that some of the coaches that had left prior had issues of some sort with Robinson. I was personally told by one of them and heavily implied it by another... I believe that Gamble said he and Robinson saw things the exact same way... So speaking with the community and the faculty to get some feedback would not be a bad idea. What in the world would it have hurt to look over the 75 plus applicants that they had received? I am pretty sure that was all just for show. I hope they hired him on a probationary contract. If they were insisting on hiring within, I SAY MAKE LUCKY AD! but, if they want someone that might stay, CALL THE LUDLOW KID!

I think the Ludlow kid is coaching with Randy Jackson at Grapevine.. I would say he has a lot better deal there than he would at Beckville, other than he may have liked to return to his Hometown and be closer to his family.

Job Openings

Athletic Director (05/29/2014)

High School Science (04/04/2014)

Middle School Science/Generalist (05/02/2014)

Career and Technology Education (05/02/2014)

HS Health/Business/Coach (05/02/2014)

HS Social Studies/Business/Coach (05/02/2014)

Show me where it says Head Baseball Coach???

Supposedly Gamble has not officially accepted the ad job. Heard it was to be a one year contract and he wants 3? I would hope Beckville learned their lesson on 3 yr deals when they had to pay Ballenger out of his contract... MY BEST GUESS IS THEY DIDN'T! OH WELL, IT'S JUST TAXPAYER MONEY...

Job Description Assist with JH and HS football. In charge of Baseball program 9-12.

Job Requirements Head Baseball Coaching experience required. CDL certified. Certification in PE, Health, JH Social Studies, Special Education, Business, Math

Per thsca.com

Supposedly Gamble has not officially accepted the ad job. Heard it was to be a one year contract and he wants 3? I would hope Beckville learned their lesson on 3 yr deals when they had to pay Ballenger out of his contract... MY BEST GUESS IS THEY DIDN'T! OH WELL, IT'S JUST TAXPAYER MONEY...

He's waiting on Doomer's approval.