Lindale @ Carthage

LindalePride2002

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact of the matter is this will be a good game and not a blowout. With the way Carthage played last week to think its gonna be a that big of a deficit is crazy

Probably right, but my Dawgs will win. They have a habit of starting off on the wrong foot. Coach Surratt will get them straighten out.

Typically speaking, it's tough for a staff to get so many young players playing at a high level when there's very few returning starters to lead the team. It will take some time to develop some leaders on both sides of the ball and gain confidence in what the coaches are teaching. IMO, Lindale has the upper hand this week against this young Carthage team. If the game was played in Week 4, then maybe my opinion would be different. I don't know much about either team other than what I have read, but generally speaking, the Dawgs will be a weekly work in progress this season...just like Argyle. Not to infer that there aren't good athletes on the team that can play now, it's just the team chemistry factor and getting everybody on the same page early on. I'm leaning toward a Lindale win this week because of these factors.

I swore I wasn't gonna do it this year buttttt.... Gametyme you are without a doubt the stupidest person I have ever heard on this site... I live in Joaquin and work in Carthage and living in Joaquin I've said and seen my share of stupid things but you are by far the biggest idiot alive.

We saw some Chapel Hill fans after the Van game with Palestine (at Whataburger in Athens!!) and asked them if they saw the CH game. They said they did, and that CH isn't that good this year and they struggled in all parts of the game. My hope is that CH isn't good and Lindale came away with win handed to them. It was a surprise to hear the outcome. But I can't pick Lindale over Carthage. Carthage should win. I would rather see a 2-0 Van team play a 1-1 Lindale team in Week 3.

I think it's funny that people think teams have to #### for Lindale to beat them. Lindale has had a bad couple of years and one of those was contributed to literally half the team being injured. Usually Lindale is a pretty decent team. I'm not saying they are top ranked or anything but they are no strangers to winning.

I think it's funny that people think teams have to #### for Lindale to beat them. Lindale has had a bad couple of years and one of those was contributed to literally half the team being injured. Usually Lindale is a pretty decent team. I'm not saying they are top ranked or anything but they are no strangers to winning.

Alot of people on this site are badly misinformed, and it's just a bunch of trolls seeing who can stir the pot the most. It's fun at times, but very little actual football talk. I for one know very well about Lindale. We have had some great games in the past. Lindale was a dang good program in old 3a, but unfortunately are one of the smallest in old 4a. Couple of down years, but it hasn't been that long since y'all were kicking peoples butts including Carthage. I don't think at this point in the season anybody on this site knows enough about either team to predict a winner. Based off last week I would say Lindale, but I'm a homer so I say Carthage.

wow, Lindale fans showing up after a surprise win over CH. Relax folks the team will be what you expected it to be. CH D-line was not effective and that was the ball game for CH.

I doubt that you guys should get to confident.

You should really go back and read the chapel hill Lindale Forum....we were on it before we won. Sorry you feel threatened tho!