Caldwell at Teague

player73

This will not be a easy win. Caldwell is big up front and beat a good madisonville team. Teague with all the destrictions will have to block all that out and play lights out to make sure not to give Caldwell a chance from the start. If Teague doesn't do that Caldwell will be able to wear us down up front and pull off a victory. Teague boys stay focused. Homecoming is for the ex students and for y'all to showcase to the ex students ur talents. Dont worry about the bonfire or ur Girlfriends and all that mum #### till after the game. Good luck and stay zoned in on what could b a great great season!

Teague 41

Caldwell 21

This should be an interesting game to keep an eye on.

I thought Caldwell, under Coach Goforth, had made huge strides last season when I watched them scrimmage. Now in his 2nd year, I believe they should be even better.

They have had some success on the defensive side of the ball only allowing 10 points in 3 games, but Teague is going to present a much different challenge. Bellville & Madisonville do not throw much, but Teague will. I'll take the Lions by 21.

Rockdale plays Caldwell next week and both run similar styles of offense, so this should be a good comparison game. Right now I have Teague at #2 and Rockdale at #3.

Caldwell line avg around 275 so that will cause match ups problem for Teague.Teague's D is gaining confidence each week and is a work in progress.Wonder what area Caldwell D is going to try and take away from the Lions O ???

Be very very good look for the lions front 7 against those massive bodies! I think Caldwell will run at will against us and take away our middle running game.

I believe are athletic kids will be too much in the passing game and be able to run outside the tackles to a win.

speed wins and to much of it in Orange

Caldwell is also orange....I think this will be a better game than most expect...If Caldwell can grind it out on the ground and limit Teague's possessions they will be able to keep it close...I just don't know if they will ever stop Teague...

Teague-46 & Caldwell-36 and let me explain.. The weather was really bad so the coaches agreed on just playing the JV game at 5:00.. We took our JV & Freshman teams so both played as different groups during the same game against Caldwell's JV.. Our JV defense did give up 1 TD and the JV offense scored every time they had the ball but once(fumble).. So as you can see this was a different kind of game then if we would have played 2 different games.. Oh yeah we have 12 freshman on JV, 1 freshman on Varsity and the rest of the freshman make up the freshman team(kinda like a 9th grade B team).. We still have NO excuses and can't wait till we meet yall :)

Got ya what are your Freshman going to do during dist? No one else has a freshman team? Coaches going to get them different games

Yes our coaches have a full schedule for our freshman team. We have a very very solid group ready to step in for our very very very solid team we have now on varsity.