Gladewater vs Gilmer "IF" they both make the 4th Round!

BadWolf

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol ain't that the truth. He try to convince us they are just the poster child for a pure program. Luck just happens to find its away to Gilmer.

You help with the Hennnason Hex...Dallas Cowboys...anyone that supports them are commies, slime balls, & have no pride...two words...Tom Landry

Yep, it is premature. We don't even know if the Bears will be there in the 4th round. How disrespectul to their potential playoff foes!

blackflag79, you know I was just kidding! :) That is about Gilmer.

I wasn't kidding that this thread is crazy (nice way of saying it) and very disrespectful to a whole lot of teams, not just playoff teams but those in Gilmer & Gladewater's districts. Very premature!

blackflag79, you know I was just kidding! :) That is about Gilmer.

I wasn't kidding that this thread is crazy (nice way of saying it) and very disrespectful to a whole lot of teams, not just playoff teams but those in Gilmer & Gladewater's districts. Very premature!

Just thought I'd return the favor. :P

Lots of football to be played before this eventual meeting if it comes to fruition.

By the way, Gilmer will win. :)

Tatum this year reminds me of the Gladewater team of '10 (I believe), when they placed too much emphasis on beating Gilmer, and when they didn't get it done they folded. Tatum definitely wasn't the same team against Gilmer that Gladewater faced. A better barometer in comparing the two teams is the more recent meetings of these teams with Carthage. Gladewater beat them by a couple of TDs one week, then Gilmer beat them by 37 the next week. Scores against common opponents don't mean diddley when it comes down to it, but that's all we have to go by. If the Buckeyes continue to improve weekly on defense and special teams, and stay focused and sharp offensively without turnovers and penalties... Oh, well, we'll see.

Tatum this year reminds me of the Gladewater team of '10 (I believe), when they placed too much emphasis on beating Gilmer, and when they didn't get it done they folded. Tatum definitely wasn't the same team against Gilmer that Gladewater faced. A better barometer in comparing the two teams is the more recent meetings of these teams with Carthage. Gladewater beat them by a couple of TDs one week, then Gilmer beat them by 37 the next week. Scores against common opponents don't mean diddley when it comes down to it, but that's all we have to go by. If the Buckeyes continue to improve weekly on defense and special teams, and stay focused and sharp offensively without turnovers and penalties... Oh, well, we'll see.

IT dosent matter one of u 2 will have to face tatum again,but hopefully we will play both of you again meaning we would have beaten the first one we will lay back and let u 2 talk about it good bye till next time

IT dosent matter one of u 2 will have to face tatum again,but hopefully we will play both of you again meaning we would have beaten the first one we will lay back and let u 2 talk about it good bye till next time

It could happen, but y'all will have to get back to being the team y'all was the first couple of games of the season.

Hopefully we face Tatum instead of Atl again.. them boys are good !

Im just kiddn , come playoff time you guys will be in that mode , but Atl is very good and gonna be tough to beat

were not looking past anybody were playing one game at a time,but you 2 think yall have everything sewed up your the ones that when or if that upset comes u will be crying,we should just go to week 4 and let u 2 battle it out but one things for sure one of you will lose only one winner