• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I'm guessing only a few small-minded Lv fans are the only ones that are calling Hasty a scrub? Figures...just looking for trouble.

I'm not the one who said it. Scream at him if you want to scream at someone.

You're the one getting all hot and bothered by this thread, and starting the personal shots.

Other than a few Lv people on here and the 6A board, who called Hasty a scrub? I want to know this, since you people love to start unnecessary drama because you have nothing better to do with your lives off the net. Show me the Lufkin fan that called him a scrub?

Pa said "oh well" in other words doesn't matter in his opinion

I'm not the one who said it. Scream at him if you want to scream at someone.

You're the one getting all hot and bothered by this thread, and starting the personal shots.

I'm not the one that started the personal shots. You're the one that made this comment "Y'all are a complete joke sometimes", because you have a beef with PA.

I'm not the one that started the personal shots. You're the one that made this comment "Y'all are a complete joke sometimes", because you have a beef with PA.

How is y'all are a complete joke sometimes a personal shot?

Y'all are. You take things we've said and completely change it to your own agenda. No one even come close to saying 16-5A was weak but there y'all went to the Lp board to say we said that.

How is y'all are a complete joke sometimes a personal shot?

Y'all are. You take things we've said and completely change it to your own agenda. No one even come close to saying 16-5A was weak but there y'all went to the Lp board to say we said that.

I haven't changed anything. Calling us "jokes" is a shot to me. However, I do remember you saying that Lufkin fans didn't think Lv was solid, because of their district schedule and I couldn't find any Lufkin fan saying Lv wasn't a good team, not one.

How in the world does oh well=scrub? Nvm

I don't know what he meant but I took it as he doesn't think hasty will be a factor and from his other comments I don't think he does

Btw he went for 200 yards and 3 tds last time he played lufkin

I don't know what he meant but I took it as he doesn't think hasty will be a factor and from his other comments I don't think he does

Btw he went for 200 yards and 3 tds last time he played lufkin

Clisle, I haven't said one bad thing about Hasty, not one. I've said several times on the old 5A board that kid is a beast. I'm not sure why you don't get that and continue to show me stats or tell me about what he's done to the Lufkin defense. I respect him and the Lobo team. I guess yall want us to say something bad about them.....I don't get it.

I dont think Hasty will be an X factor right now. Practice is one thing. Playing a game is another. I imagine his game shape will be a work in progress. I seriously doubt he is taking any real shots in practice. I imagine if he does give it a go it is going to be a limited role. Maybe 10 touches max.

Clisle, I haven't said one bad thing about Hasty, not one. I've said several times on the old 5A board that kid is a beast. I'm not sure why you don't get that and continue to show me stats or tell me about what he's done to the Lufkin defense. I respect him and the Lobo team. I guess yall want us to say something bad about them.....I don't get it.

Where did I say u said that? Pa said that

I wanna be clear I dont think the Lobos need Hasty to beat Lufkin. I would love for this kid to play against us. I would have a heart to heart talk with him if he were my son about playing. The most important thing for him is his health and future. I understand he has been cleared to play and I think he will give it a go now based on some Lobo reports. But if he was my son I would let him know he will approach everything with caution and I know in the end Coach King will make sure its handled right.

I wanna be clear I dont think the Lobos need Hasty to beat Lufkin. I would love for this kid to play against us. I would have a heart to heart talk with him if he were my son about playing. The most important thing for him is his health and future. I understand he has been cleared to play and I think he will give it a go now based on some Lobo reports. But if he was my son I would let him know he will approach everything with caution and I know in the end Coach King will make sure its handled right.

Agree. Miller played well in the first game against us. I don't think they need Hasty to win, but he can definitely give our defense problems if he does decide to play next week.

Agree. Miller played well in the first game against us. I don't think they need Hasty to win, but he can definitely give our defense problems if he does decide to play next week.

I don't think Hasty or Miller will be the deciding factor. It will be the defense.

Diff is hasty can take it to the house at any time. Miller was close to taking it to house in first game but got caught....hasty would have been gone. He did it once last time he played lufkin 66 yd TD I think it was

Gametyme I agree with u but at this point we have to assume Coaches, doctors and parents all have his best in mind and they have considered pros cons and risks of his decision to return. I garuantee u he didn't make the decision alone.

Diff is hasty can take it to the house at any time. Miller was close to taking it to house in first game but got caught....hasty would have been gone. He did it once last time he played lufkin 66 yd TD I think it was

Gametyme I agree with u but at this point we have to assume Coaches, doctors and parents all have his best in mind and they have considered pros cons and risks of his decision to return. I garuantee u he didn't make the decision alone.

His usage will be interesting. I think he has to play this Friday even though its a meaningless game. Just to get some rust off. Hasty will make for an even more exciting game next Friday.

I don't think Hasty or Miller will be the deciding factor. It will be the defense.

Yea....I'm worried about that lobo defense playing well and our offense struggling at the Rose. I'm not trying to take a shot, but I don't think the Lv secondary can stop our receivers, but our Qb still has problems at times with the pressure that's being put on him with blitzes. So, I'm hoping the o-line will have a great game and Sowell will be able to take some pressure off him by getting first downs with the running game. JT is the only team that was able to slow him down, so I think he can do it.

I'm hoping that our offense can control the game early by keeping the Lobo offense on the sidelines and of course finishing off drives by scoring Tds. I think we need to strike early and put some pressure on the Lobo offense to play catch up. The Pack defense will give up yards. It is what it is. Majority of teams in this state couldn't stop the Lv running backs from getting at least 100 yards in a big game like this and I don't see it happening next week. They will get their yards and move the ball. We have to make those key stops on 3rd down and 4th down and short though. That has been one of our problems this season. If we want to move on, we have to make those key stops. Period. I think it's going to be a good game. Mistakes and who can make the big plays in crunch time, will probably be the deciding factor on who wins this one imo.

I can guarantee his parents do and did........

I think it's kinda foolish to believe that Hasty and his parents didn't go over every possible outcome in their minds several times before stepping back out there on Monday.

They've had three/four months to go over all the possibilities and talk about this.

Agreed

Like pack 007 said no one except JT has stopped them that is a good point. I would like to think our d is that improved but I think it's more likely we slow them down with our offense and hopefully our d can slow them down a little. We will know how much our d is improved at the end of this one that is for sure. I guess we r all gonna b nice now :)

I think Monday I was a little too hype we were finally playing a game that mattered sorry if I pd anyone off....except pack attack lol he will always hate me no matter what

Pa said "oh well" in other words doesn't matter in his opinion

That did not mean he was a scrub ADMIN EDIT. My " Oh well" was about him not playing all season and now he is ready just in time for the playoffs. Stop reading things into stuff that is not there.That is all I will say, I am done. Just wanted to clear that misrepresented point up.