Mineola vs Pilot Point

gamewatcher63

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a great game! Mineola is on a 9 game winning streak and their D is only allowing 12.9 pts a game on average and they are averaging 32.16 per game where PP is PF 43.75 PA 17.3. So we should see an excellent game next week.

I will be on the Visitors side yelling for the Mineola Jackets! I feel they will pull this one off too. Excited for this game!

PP big. PP is not an elete team but a very good one. They should waltz thru region two to meet Wall. Wall will be a

Load but I will still be behind PP. All seem to think region 3 bad the only teams in the State and region 2 was poo. I beg to differ. Right now I see region 1 as the favorite. Yoe is good and siked Teaque out. The expect to be beat by Yoe and took it. They were the better team. Year after year teams go in expecting to beat by teams like DF and Yoe and it usually happens

PP big. PP is not an elete team but a very good one. They should waltz thru region two to meet Wall. Wall will be a

Load but I will still be behind PP. All seem to think region 3 bad the only teams in the State and region 2 was poo. I beg to differ. Right now I see region 1 as the favorite. Yoe is good and siked Teaque out. The expect to be beat by Yoe and took it. They were the better team. Year after year teams go in expecting to beat by teams like DF and Yoe and it usually happens

Ole man-elite, not elete. !! Give us some sizes etc when you compare Mineola and pp size? What are your thoughts on speed as well?

Tappy-can you tell us some heights and weights of the pp players? You say they are big, can you verify with some information please? Also, what about speed?

Thank you.

Mineola has never and won't get respect now. They are going to have to win and keep on winning before anyone gives this team from Mineola respect. And then they may not even get it. Let the boys do the talking come Saturday. Because I see a lot of weight ... just not a lot of height from PP. But that's me.

Let's go Jackets! Earn that respect!

Ole man-elite, not elete. !! Give us some sizes etc when you compare Mineola and pp size? What are your thoughts on speed as well?

Tappy-can you tell us some heights and weights of the pp players? You say they are big, can you verify with some information please? Also, what about speed?

Thank you.

No, but they aren't as big as the two Tackles Minny has.

Mineola has never and won't get respect now. They are going to have to win and keep on winning before anyone gives this team from Mineola respect. And then they may not even get it. Let the boys do the talking come Saturday. Because I see a lot of weight ... just not a lot of height from PP. But that's me.

Let's go Jackets! Earn that respect!

Oh, don't go all Cooper on us. PP, short and fat??? LOL. Region is down this year and this matchup reflects that.

Mineola has the size and PP has size. Both offenses are good. But the D will decide this one......I think that it will be close and may come down to who has the ball last.

Min. 31

PP. 35

Have to disagree with you WestTexas. Minny's offense isn't nearly as effective as PP. Minny is one dimensional in that the qb just runs around. PP has a better running qb, qb can throw the ball, and with #33 getting more touches just adds to PP offense.

Tappy you really must come and watch the entire team. Mineola not only has a very elusive QB but #9 is extremely fast on the field and I believe he is well over 1000 yards now. We also have speed and good hands with our receivers #83, #5 14 and a few others. No way would I say they are one dimensional.

And I am not looking at the offenses but the defense will be the factor in this one Mineola allowing 12.9 PP allowing 17.3.

Oh and saying our region is down and thus we have this match up is bull.... you say that because NB lost. That's a load of #### too. Come to the game Saturday and see what you and your team are missing.

Tappy you really must come and watch the entire team. Mineola not only has a very elusive QB but #9 is extremely fast on the field and I believe he is well over 1000 yards now. We also have speed and good hands with our receivers #83, #5 14 and a few others. No way would I say they are one dimensional.

And I am not looking at the offenses but the defense will be the factor in this one Mineola allowing 12.9 PP allowing 17.3.

Oh and saying our region is down and thus we have this match up is bull.... you say that because NB lost. That's a load of #### too. Come to the game Saturday and see what you and your team are missing.

I have seen Minny twice this year, and PP defense is better as well.

I say the region is down because of NB losing? Why would I say that, I have no ties to NB at all. Just seen both of these teams play this weekend, so that is where my opinions are based. Minny just won't be able to compete.

I agree, Mineola is out of their league with this one. I think Mineola moves the ball sporadically and comes away with 14-17 points. Will PP go for a ball control offense to keep the clock ticking? If so, they only put up 35-40. If they come out with a balanced attack they may very well put up 55-60. I guess it also depends on how early the 2nd team sees the field.