Tiger1995

who do you have  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Arp
    • Tatum

somehow I think you think you can will yourself a win if you say it enough..... Trust me it won't work.....I tried that theory a couple times.....might be better boff just accepting what's coming....at least that way 0-12 doesn't seem to bad once it happens

Lmao.

somehow I think you think you can will yourself a win if you say it enough..... Trust me it won't work.....I tried that theory a couple times.....might be better boff just accepting what's coming....at least that way 0-12 doesn't seem to bad once it happens

A couple times? Hell JJ, you try that theory every week. We are confident in what we see man, and if you are somehow trying to gauge what we will put on the field week 1 by what we did last year...trust me, it wont work. I tired that theory a couple times.

A couple times? Hell JJ, you try that theory every week. We are confident in what we see man, and if you are somehow trying to gauge what we will put on the field week 1 by what we did last year...trust me, it wont work. I tired that theory a couple times.

oh no I'm not gauging........I just know what we are bringing to the table lolol. I expect Y'all to be yalls norm....maybe even a little better...

You know what "we" bring to the table?

Arp brings a delivery pizza to the table. Sure it's faster than a good home cooked meal, but it can be messy.

Tatum brings a home cooked meal to the table. It's made with love and when all the ingredients come together, it's always a better meal than something fast and thrown together.

Arp brings a delivery pizza to the table. Sure it's faster than a good home cooked meal, but it can be messy.

Tatum brings a home cooked meal to the table. It's made with love and when all the ingredients come together, it's always a better meal than something fast and thrown together.

Let the "Home cooking " jokes begin.

outnumbered yes outmatched not even close. I got the better team in my pocket.

Lol, ya think so, even without knowing a single thing about us....you're just ready to dub Arp a better team than Tatum? Boy, you better hope y'all beat us with all this talk you're putting out there.