4. WR

5. Waskom

6. EF

7. Garrison

nice. I thought about adding region 2. I'd like to see Arp vs Harmony

I'll help you out JJ I'll go with Arp

lol. They will in the end.

you guys are solid

JJ, this might be the most complete Eagle team I've ever seen. Our schedule is what is. I'll leave it to others to judge it. But I've never seen us have a offense like this. We don't have 4 RBs. We don't have a QB that can throw or wideouts that can get downfield. That's never been us. I'm just gonna lay on the fence, sip some Dr. Pepper and enjoy the heck out of wherever this goes. However it winds up. Harmony football is exciting.

JJ, this might be the most complete Eagle team I've ever seen. Our schedule is what is. I'll leave it to others to judge it. But I've never seen us have a offense like this. We don't have 4 RBs. We don't have a QB that can throw or wideouts that can get downfield. That's never been us. I'm just gonna lay on the fence, sip some Dr. Pepper and enjoy the heck out of wherever this goes. However it winds up. Harmony football is exciting.

hell yeah

Don't sleep on Crockett. Most of the points scored on them has been on the 2nd defense. They came out kind of flat against rusk but got it rolling later. Can't wait to see them and Newton week 1 of district. Going to be a great game. Will tell a lot about both teams.

Arp is very solid. Going to be a tough out for anyone.

To me this are the top three.

Going to be some great playoff football out of this region for sure.

that's not true. Arps line both ways is what separates these two. Arps size depth and speed on the lines is going to be very very tough for anyone in D2 to match. To me y'all have the best shot

JJ why do you keep over hyping your team every yr like you do lol